Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neve Campbell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neve Campbell
    Posted: January 06 2007 at 10:25am
Are you kidding me? Neve Campbell looks obsurd.

And I don't care enough about the often overrated looks of Rosario Dawson to comment. Suffice it to say, I don't like bangs that short on anybody.

Edited by Kramer - January 06 2007 at 10:29am
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2007 at 11:12am
i definately hate Neve's hair, Rosario Dawson's bangs look very much like Kathy Griffin's (which annoy me very much)
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2007 at 2:26pm
Yes, I hate it too...which I think I mentioned when we discussed it months ago, when it was news.

Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 5:42am
Look at Wireimage, yesterday just a little longer.

Are there any large pictures.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 9:10am

I was frankly stunned that both of them kept these looks.  I don't think either would look the way they do today without a couple of trims in the interum and I just didn't expect it. 

I hate to be stereotypical on this one so please forgive me.  I wonder if Neve could come out of the closet at anytime soon?  I don't recall any rumors regaring her but this look is just extremely emasculating.  I LOVE short hair on women and do not in any way mean to imply that short hair looks women look less feminine,  but she just doesn't pull it off.  She looks extremely butch and I'm suprised that she would keep her hair that short.

Last note is that I could care less if people put up second threads.  For gods sake Rardman it's a message board.  If you don't like the second thread then don't participate in it. 
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 9:34am
Neve Campbell has been married and has dated John Cusack, Matthew Lillard, and Billy Burke. I doubt she's gay. I believe she's living in London with a boyfriend. So, please tell him.

Neve got the haircut to play the punky Molly in the London West End premiere of "Love Song." I've seen the production. It's well done and Neve is great in it. Not only is the haircut character appropriate but it looks very good on her in person. If you don't like short hair or punky spiky cuts, you wouldn't like it. If you like hair that isn't the same old same old long straight hair with layers, then you would.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 4:24pm
I generally love short funky hair.  This just doesn't work for me.  I had no idea about her sexuality and hated to bring it up.  If she cut it for a role then that makes much more sense.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 7:02pm
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by trout trout wrote:

I generally love short funky hair.  This just doesn't work for me.  I had no idea about her sexuality and hated to bring it up.  If she cut it for a role then that makes much more sense.

Then why bring it up? It sounded like you felt you knew. You said it in a way that read pejorative, as if a "bad" haircut made her gay, because lesbians have bad short haircuts. It read like an insult.

This picture isn't a good one of her. If you love short funky hair, you should love this haircut.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 4:02am
Neve Campbell looks like Josh Hartnett in that top pictures. I hate myself for it but I quite like the blonde pixie. It suits her individual style.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 6:32am
You can read it like an insult for that haircut.  It looks manish.  If that his her intention, perhaps due to sexuality then she's got what she's looking for.  If not then she's missed the mark.  I could care less whether she is gay or straight but what I was shooting for is whether she had a reason to go for that look and what that reason may be.  Since an alternative reason was provided then I now get it...

I hated bringing up sexuality because of how others may percieve the remark.  I have such a large number of gay friends that I feel no personal level of discomfort asking it in the same way I ask "Are those extensions she's wearing."  or "is she a natural brunette."  I'm not naive enough to think that others feel the same way, or even that they'll respect my right to feel that way. 

BTW - That blonde pixie is mislabled as her.  It is really Selma Blair.  She gets blasted for the pixie but manages to look significantly better than Neve.  As I said I just don't see this style working for her.
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 10:32am
At the ISAs
mrswozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrswozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 10:58am
YUCK, I don't like it. I don't care why she did it, it just doesn't look right on her, very Sharon Stone.
Got Hair
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Heath Heath wrote:

If you love short funky hair, you should love this haircut.

Why the narrowly-defined expectation?  Some lovers of short funky hair may love it, others may not.  You just can't put people in a uni-dimensional box; tastes vary, depending on the look in question.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 4:58am
Originally posted by trout trout wrote:

BTW - That blonde pixie is mislabled as her.  It is really Selma Blair.  She gets blasted for the pixie but manages to look significantly better than Neve.  As I said I just don't see this style working for her.

Lol so it is. I get them mixed up, they both look so similar!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 7:45am

HFO liking pixies? Change is in the (h)air!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic