Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

After Color Care

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spunky Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spunky Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: After Color Care
    Posted: May 15 2001 at 6:29pm
Finally did it! Got my hair highlighted. And I love it. Now, I need tips on how to keep the color from fading :) Like what cleansing products to use and what is most fade-resistant. What brands... that sort of schtuff.
Solo35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solo35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2001 at 8:15pm
Reply to message: 21.1840.1
Good for you!!! The absolute best product I have found to keep color from fading is Redken Color Extend. There is a shampoo and conditioner. These are great. Good luck.

Lisa
Spunky Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spunky Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2001 at 9:08pm
Reply to message: 21.1841.1
quote:

Solo35 originally wrote:
Reply to message: 21.1840.1
Good for you!!! The absolute best product I have found to keep color from fading is Redken Color Extend. There is a shampoo and conditioner. These are great. Good luck.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa a.k.a. solo35! I was eyeing the Redken`s products when you replied - you must be psychic (joking). I`ll have to scower the stores. Or maybe even trekk it to the mall - trade secrets.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic