Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Selling: D-lux stick hair (brown/red) & microlinks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selling: D-lux stick hair (brown/red) & microlinks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
disasterbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disasterbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selling: D-lux stick hair (brown/red) & microlinks
    Posted: January 12 2007 at 7:55pm

Hey Ladies--

I was planning on getting hair extensions but long story short, it hasn't worked out. $371.00 later.. it wouldn't hurt to get some of the money back so I figured I'd sell my basically brand new items if anyone was interested.

I bought two 120 packs of 22" D-Lux stick hair and I had a professional dye it to the color I have now. I ordered it in a lighter red/brown than my hair actually turned out. I don't have a current picture because they are not with me right but but I was really just posting this to see if anyone would be interested. They are a dark brown/red color.. not red/brown more brown/red. The hair is still soft and beautiful :). I paid $120.00 for each pack and I'd be willing to sell both packs (No more than 5 strands are missing since I did do some random testing on certain pieces along the way) for $150.00 plus shipping (not sure what the rates would be yet). Check out www.myspace.com/supbugeyes to see my hair color now, the extensions are almost identical but a little more red :).

I also have a loop hair extension brush which is brand new. I paid $11, I'd sell it for $5 plus shipping.

I also bought two packs of 250 count silicone lined microlinks in dark brown. I got each pack for $23. I'd be willing to sell both of them for $30 plus shipping.

I also have the threading tool in a size medium, I will sell that for $2 plus shipping.

I have the smooth installation pliers and ridged removal pliers. I bought those for about $11 together. I'd sell them for $7 together plus shipping.

I don't know if anyone is interested in a mannequin head but I also have one of those. I bought it for $30 and I'd be willing to send it for $20 plus shipping.

If anyone is interested just reply or send me an email, californiamixtapes@yahoo.com or an IM, disasterbarbie. Everything (besides the hair which has been dyed and I will be able to supply you with pictures soon!) is brand new and has never been used.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic