Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dabur Vatika

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
slinkykitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slinkykitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dabur Vatika
    Posted: January 15 2007 at 1:58pm
Has anyone used any of these products - there products are food ... coconut oil, almonds, and the Indian gooseberry oil called amla oil, which is supposed to be the best thing for hair growth and nutrition. 
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 2:59pm
They sound great - Are we talking about putting them on hair as oil or paste, or would this be for eating?

Coconut oil is definitely nice for applying to hair before washing.
my LJ, 40 inches long
MimiKeki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MimiKeki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 2:49pm
Yes! I just started using Amla oil just over a week ago, and I love it. I'm expecting great things from it because alot of the girls in my family use it. It's highly esteemed in the East.
I've also just bought Vatika henna cream conditioning shampoo. I will be trying it for the first time tomorrow.

Basically, AnaisSatin, the it's an oil to put on the hair. I wouldn't mind trying coconut oil too. I've heard that olive oil + coconut oil is good.
You clearly have lovely long hair. How long would you say you have been growing it?
Trying to grow out layers for a more matched, and uniformed style :D
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 9:41pm
Anyone who uses the powder forms of them, do you make tha paste with water or with something else?
johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 5:19am
Dabur vatika is great conditioner its very helpful and not harmful conditioner.
Cheap France Holidays
Barbados Holiday Packages
Cheap Barbados Holidays

Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2012 at 3:45pm

I just got the Vatika deep conditioner with built in oil treatment. I haven’t used it much because the smell is disgusting to me but it works okay...I may need to test it out some more...if I can get over that smell

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic