Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Could I pull of any of these blonde shades? *PICS*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Could I pull of any of these blonde shades? *PICS*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DulcieB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DulcieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Could I pull of any of these blonde shades? *PICS*
    Posted: January 21 2007 at 3:04am
I also think that the last two on the left suit you best. I think that the others look to harsh and unnatural.
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2007 at 6:37pm
I like the last two on the left side best!
cinderella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinderella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2007 at 9:22pm
I like the 3rd one, I dont think the really blonde ones suit you, I also dont like the fringe with the short and long bits. Good luck, I know it can be scary.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2007 at 7:58am
Whether you like the lighter or darker shades is really a matter of personal opinion I think.  I personally prefer more natural colors on people, so I'm inclined to say also not the first or the last, because they are very light and not as natural looking - but that is personal opinion which I acquired in my last 5 years of life - I had platinum white hair before that myself!  They all look good on you I think.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2007 at 7:23am
I like the 3rd and 4th ones... I like the contrast.  Can you post a pic of your natural hair?
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2007 at 2:47am
I will agree with the others! I like the second one (and the style)
and would stay away from the last too.It is much too blonde.
KarenNJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenNJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 7:43pm
I actually like the second one, too.  (I'd stay away from the first and the last.)
Strand test, strand test, strand test!
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 5:20pm
I think the last 2 pics on the left, with a little darker colour suits you better. I think the lighter you go with make your skin tone too washed out looking.

KarenSmile
karen sanderson
momof2gr8kids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momof2gr8kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 2:41pm

I've been toying with going blonde....here's a few shades I found.  Do any of them work for me? Other recs?

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic