Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lots of Earrings and Prom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tasia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lots of Earrings and Prom
    Posted: January 27 2007 at 1:48am

Move this if it's in the wrong area.

Anyways, I have my ears pierced 7 times on both sides. Prom is in April and I don't want to wear my normal earrings for it. What I'm wanting to do is like hoops or dangling earrings, however, I don't know what would look good because I have to many holes in my ears. Are there any sites you could recommend or tips you could give me as to what to do?

~Tasia
nikki_g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki_g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 2:32am
what i would do is wear studs in all of them or wear hoops that get smaller on the way up and def wear studs in and cart. piercings you have. go out and buy studs that are all the same. or wear something nice in your bottom hole then studs the rest of the way
tasia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 11:52am
cart piercings?
nikki_g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki_g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:44am
cartilage
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2009 at 12:39am
A friend of mine had 9 in each ear all diamonds and it lookes awesome.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
nikki_g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki_g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2009 at 1:13am
Originally posted by laststar laststar wrote:

A friend of mine had 9 in each ear all diamonds and it lookes awesome.
we they all real diamonds? did she graduate the sizes?

i have diamonds i can wear all the way up. i wear 1k, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/4, then 1/8 the rest of the way up.
karinabakley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karinabakley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2011 at 1:34am
Go to the mall and look through icing and Claire they have sou much jewelry
i'm positive you'll find some almost identical as those at icing if not go to clothing stores like forever 21 the have a lot of jewelry also .
______

Edited by karinabakley - July 16 2011 at 1:19am
katewillson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katewillson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2011 at 10:56pm
omg!
9 in one ear?
isn't that painful??
can any one tel me the best earings for my college days??
from where i could buy and i looks decent in college.
tel me, of what brand i should purchase them..
or an online store..
create your own hoodie

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic