Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HEIDI MONTAG -THE HILLS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angelicdevil739 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelicdevil739 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEIDI MONTAG -THE HILLS
    Posted: January 28 2007 at 3:32pm
can anyone find , or know where to get a good picture of
Heidi Montag
, she is on the MTV show "The Hills" and I love her haircut..or if anyone knos what i should ask for if you see her hair. thanks!

angelicdevil739@aim.com

skinnieminnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnieminnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 5:27pm
OMG! I love Heidi's hair and want to get mine cut like hers.  Does anyone know where she gets it done?  If anyone has info I would love to know too.
skinnieminnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnieminnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 10:23pm
ok, I just got my haircut today and this is what the hairdresser did:  she cut the ends of my hair straight and then once the basic cut was good, she started to cut forward - from the back to the front - thinning out and adding layers, I think it's called slithering?  I got a little freaked because so much hair was coming off but once it was blown out my length was all there, it was just a little "flatter" and more shaped.  My hair is exaclty like Heidi's and I couldn't be happier!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2007 at 8:44pm
This girl has gorgeous hair

Edited by HAWG - April 20 2008 at 9:15pm
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2007 at 11:04pm
Thank you HAWG. Your right she does have great hair.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2007 at 6:16pm
I love her hair this season.  It's always looked great, in my opinion, but the longer and blonder really suits her.  What I wouldn't give to have hair like that....sigh.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2008 at 7:11pm

I've never watched The Hills and haven't followed Heidi Montag's career. In these photos, taken April 19, is all that glorious hair Heidi's or do you think she's wearing extensions?

Especially this one:

I hope the links work.

Who has more fun than people?
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2008 at 8:28pm
If I had to guess, I'd have to say that is all hers.  She has been growing her hair out for quite some time now.  Each Season of "The Hills" it gets longer and longer.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 6:20pm
I think she does "accentuate" with extensions.  But, either way - it's looks fantastic.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 9:31pm

While you're off enjoying Reese Witherspoon's bob, I'll be singing the praises of Heidi Montag, thank you.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 11:12pm
She does have impressive hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2008 at 8:26pm
Following are "before" and "after" shots of Heidi Montag. I'm just the cut-and-paste messenger here. I assume they were talking about her hair. Wink

Before:

After:

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2008 at 8:31pm
*sigh* Another perfectly good before shot ruined by unnecessary... uh...   'extensions. '
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2008 at 9:29am
I really didnt think extensions could make you...er, your hair look that much fullerWink  But thoses picks prove it!

Edited by conrad - July 07 2008 at 9:30am
HAIRRIFICTHINGS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRRIFICTHINGS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2008 at 2:56pm
She has wonderful blonde hair.  I wish my hair was like that!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic