Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can't sign up for the long hair community

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wendy Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendy Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't sign up for the long hair community
    Posted: January 29 2007 at 8:36pm
I wanted to join this site also but when I go to register it tells me that registraion has be disabled by the administration. Is there something I'm doing wrong???
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 10:13pm

Some people have had problems logging in lately - I think LHC is upgrading their site to be cooler and badder than before, but sometimes there are hiccups while they do it.

Maybe try again in a couple days. Smile

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Sunsailing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunsailing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 3:11pm
If you want to talk about hair, then the Hairboutique is where you want to be.

If you want to talk about all other topics NOT related to hair, then go over to LHC ;-)

Wendy Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendy Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 11:45pm

I suppose they must be updating. I sent an email to the technical support 2 days ago but still haven't gotten a reply. I just noticed that people had hair journals and wanted to see their progress but can't without registration. *sigh* Just wanted to explore the site a little more but I guess I'll wait a week and try again.

hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Wendy Kim Wendy Kim wrote:

I suppose they must be updating. I sent an email to the technical support 2 days ago but still haven't gotten a reply. I just noticed that people had hair journals and wanted to see their progress but can't without registration. *sigh* Just wanted to explore the site a little more but I guess I'll wait a week and try again.

I also sent them an email several weeks ago, back before they got hacked.  I never heard back from anyone.  Yeah, there's alot you can't do without registering.  I can't because they don't allow free email addresses. (they said to use a work or school one, but I don't have one)
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
Wendy Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendy Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 9:57pm
well, I tried emailing them again a few days ago and no answer, I emailed with my school email address just in case that was the reason they didn't reply last time. But I still haven't heard from them. It kinda makes me upset that they don't have any customer service, I would just like to know a reason to why the front page says to register with them but when I go to do that it says that it has been disabled. I would assume that if they were suspended registration they would post something on the front page saying so instead of leaving alot of unanswered questions (and emails) I don't think I want to register with them anymore.
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 9:29pm
i have sent many emails over the past week and a half cause i wanted to register and i saw people have been registering this whole time but when i try it says admin. disabled registration! its weird though cause everyday i go on there and see new people who signed up that same day!!
bri 2a mii
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic