Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American Idol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Idol
    Posted: January 31 2007 at 10:45am
Anyone catch Idol last night? They had a young girl with hair to the floor and her mom who also had hair to the floor.

The girl didn't pass the audition and got sent home. Both Randy and Simon said they liked the hair.

I guess it's a good thing i'm not a judge...I would have told her she's through to Hollywood if she and her mom went to Great Clips first for free LOL cuts...but that's just me.

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
anonzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 4:39am
The worst hairstyle on American Idol: Sanjay Malakar

Sanjay Malakar
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by anonzzz anonzzz wrote:

The worst hairstyle on American Idol: Sanjay Malakar

Sanjay Malakar
and the worst singer!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 5:41pm
Aaaamen!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 5:43pm
here ya go

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 5:44pm
just go to picoodle to post the pics instaed of links

twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 10:07pm
Cash you're so knowledgable about these things. lol
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 8:34am

Oh so thats sonje? ok so now I c what the hub bub was all about

Edited by Anomis - June 12 2007 at 8:35am
henry21r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry21r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2009 at 9:48am
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

Anyone catch Idol last night? They had a young girl with hair to the floor and her mom who also had hair to the floor.

The girl didn't pass the audition and got sent home. Both Randy and Simon said they liked the hair.

I guess it's a good thing i'm not a judge...I would have told her she's through to Hollywood if she and her mom went to Great Clips first for free LOL cuts...but that's just me.

My two cents.

No lol, i was watching something else... but surely i will watch a repeat telcast... i would love to see it... i have never seen such a long hairs in my life...
Henry Cuban Cigars
floridaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floridaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2010 at 2:01pm
Hello,
         I also don't watched that episode . but i think some of my friends watched that so i will tell you after asking from them. may be they have some clips and photos.

cheers!!

Edited by floridaa - July 29 2010 at 2:02pm
Dimon003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimon003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 3:20am
Sanjay Malakar : the worst hairstyle and the worst singeron American Idol......
mtptl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2010 at 9:18am
Lee is my choice - but I wouldn't be surprised if Crystal wins. It is a close race between the two of them. Casey just doesn't belong up there.

Sweat Proof Shirts
mickel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2011 at 8:01am
They use "Biolage" or "silk thereopy" for simple products! But for there best ones--its all about $50 specialty shampoo and condiotners that are only found in HIGH profile hair salons. even i dont know the brand name but I think it has the word "Silky..." then somethin
oliviacage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oliviacage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2011 at 5:33am
Originally posted by mickel mickel wrote:

They use "Biolage" or "silk thereopy" for simple products! But for there best ones--its all about $50 specialty shampoo and condiotners that are only found in HIGH profile hair salons. even i dont know the brand name but I think it has the word "Silky..." then somethin

You are right this is best method for him.

Edited by oliviacage - March 14 2011 at 5:34am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic