Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *pics*  Small sample of POWERLON in WHITE!  *pics*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*pics* Small sample of POWERLON in WHITE! *pics*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *pics* Small sample of POWERLON in WHITE! *pics*
    Posted: February 04 2007 at 8:19pm
Here is just the beginning of my powerlon hair I have ALOT more to add, this is just to show contrast between my Boyhme w/ toner and the powerlon... this is the Non-UV in   schnee weiss this is very soft hair. I really love it. It feels nice with the Bohyme.
I will post more pictures as I install more.

^..^
Lynnie1218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynnie1218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 9:19pm
Love the clr blending,,, I have never thought of blending PH & HH hmmmm.....

Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Lynnie1218 Lynnie1218 wrote:

I have never thought of blending PH & HH hmmmm.....

I have heard before that is feels really strange, but it really is just fine, it may be because it's powerlon though...
^..^
valentine319 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 11:17pm
The sample I had felt really stiff and a bit course.  Kinda reminded me of the wawa.Does the bottom itch your back? 
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 11:25pm
Not at all, I hated wawa so much, doesn't feel like that at all to me. It feels really soft to me.

In fact, it feels like the bohyme to me believe it or not

Edited by Poose - February 04 2007 at 11:28pm
^..^
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 11:47am
oooh, very pretty!

Lil'Bohemian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil'Bohemian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 11:58am
That looks really cool!!!
Lil'Bohemian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil'Bohemian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 11:59am
Also-- is it wefted or bulk? I have thought of trying the PH, but I do not want to deal with the non-wefted.  I cannot quite figure out how to order the wefted in stright when I look on the website... Confused But I would like to try PH
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 3:15pm

Did you go to the main plastikhaar site Lil bohemian? under synthetic they list wefted.

I have only felt a little bit of plastikhaar,but it was really soft.It didnt feel like any other synth I had felt.

Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Lil'Bohemian Lil'Bohemian wrote:

Also-- is it wefted or bulk? I have thought of trying the PH, but I do not want to deal with the non-wefted.  I cannot quite figure out how to order the wefted in stright when I look on the website... Confused But I would like to try PH

Since it's powerlon it's bulk, I cannot seem to find powerlon in wefts, but I will be making my own for a cosplay event.
I hope I have enough hair... I only have about 4 bags! :(
I think I need more...It's going to be down to my knees... any ideas on how many bags I may need?
^..^
stacey_m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacey_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 8:22pm
I think that the effect of the bohyme with PH looks amazing! I would love to give something like that a try so I can (better) match my really light hair. How much differently do you have to treat the PH/HH mix than HH alone?  
CuteandSassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteandSassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 8:26pm
I really like it!  I think it looks great.
B.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 8:13am
That's sooo cool Poose!!!  I LOVE the white w/the toned Bohyme.  It's the 613 that you toned right?  Seeing the 2 together is very striking.  Can't wait to see the finished product!  Thanks for sharing!    Thumbs%20Up
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by stacey_m stacey_m wrote:

How much differently do you have to treat the PH/HH mix than HH alone?  

I do have to brush more carefully, and the ends to tangle just a little ( I have had synth before and it's actually really nice compared to all I've had), not very much, otherwise it's pretty much the same.

^..^
JayKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 1:20pm
those colors look really nice together...ithe PH looks like a white blonde in the picture but is it white blonde or white/gray looking hair?
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 5:15pm
The PH is a White, like, printer paper white.
^..^
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2007 at 4:15am
That looks stunning well done chick x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
pet_sounds_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pet_sounds_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 12:08pm

Since the PH is loose, how did you put it in? Braid it in or make your own wefts? It looks amazing!

Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 3:02pm
I did micro braids, and tipped some also, and right now I am working on making wefts...
I am going to use the hair at full length!
I have 5 bags!
 yay!
 I'll probably have pics of my insane install around April 11 (after Sakura-Con)
^..^
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic