Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ok, How do you guys hold the crown down? Come in..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ok, How do you guys hold the crown down? Come in..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WriteouS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WriteouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ok, How do you guys hold the crown down? Come in..
    Posted: February 05 2007 at 7:49am
Because of The way I brush Everything seems to be reasonably held down.

But the crown is annoying, Little hairs seem to always stick up.

Even sometimes after covering up, Everything is layed down, yet the crown refuses to be completly locked, and I have to use Lets jam to do the work when Im just about to leave the house.

The crown or area around the crown stickin up. Not a major problem just a little annoying.

Even with promade. Maybe I just need to cover up a little longer.

Do you also get the problem of a slight baldness apearing around the crown due to the direction of brushing?

Let me know guys.
Its WriteouS, My minds Jus'.. a slight Gust, of Lyrical Sumblimeness..

[IMG]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/WAVE%207.th.JPG" />
UK.Waver.london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UK.Waver.london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 8:36am
Depends if ya wolfin ya gonna get ya hair  sicking up a little u gotta put lets jam on a good holdin pomade on another sujestion iz to use a method i call the king cash method coz even if peeps were doing this meth b4 him on this site he was the only ni66a brave enough to show pics on how you should do it...the method is to put a wave cap over ya du-rag at nite before bed...if you check the old posts i thinks it in  the threads (called how to wear a du-rag.).check it out .good tips on there..ya smell..me?Wink

Edited by UK.Waver.london - February 05 2007 at 8:38am
IN DA BRUSH I TRUSST...IT'SS ON..
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 10:51am

That 100% real^ But the reason yours is sticking up may be because you do your intense brushing then put on a du rag with out brushing your crown in a circular pattern first. But if that isn't the case then use the h2o meth solely on your crown for about an hour and brush the hell out of it.  But i also have that fading spot in my crown that's about the size of a nickle so i'm currently using doo gro heavily in that spot. But umm, let me know how your crown works out after using tsoh's or my meth. Oh...here's another thought: use his meth and just wear a wave cap on top of the tied du rag. and don't forget to dampen the du rag b4 u put the wave cap on because that'll help lay your hair down (just don't take them of until its completely dry or ur hair will stick up).

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 11:24am
I had that problem before I started wolfin. Just keep brushin make sure you know where your back starts, I had that problem for the longest until I realized where it began. Once you know this just keep brushin and wolfin and eventually your crown will come in.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 12:38pm
that finger thing is a GREAT idea 360h. I'mma start usin it now

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 2:03pm
Thats a good idea TSOH.    
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

yardmon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 1:54pm
i was wondering about this the other day. great post, i bet most wavers wanna solve this problem. once i start wolfing though the bald patch in the center isnt as noticable.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 4:35pm
it never fails every once in a while I find a way to improve my waves, that finger method is a great idea Three-Six-OH!........I always had a problem connecting my back to the right side of my back now i dont. All I gotta do now is flatten it out.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
So So Fresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote So So Fresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 11:57pm
That idea definatley helped

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic