Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sports Bras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sports Bras
    Posted: February 06 2007 at 5:51pm
I have P.E and we have to run about a mile and a half each time. The teacher looks at me and sometimes yells when I don't run but it's not my fault. I have a larger chest than most girls in my class and even with the sports bra I have it still hurts to run. Any advice? Are there any good sports bras you know of or any more supportive techniques? I am a 34-36 C and in 9th grade. I cannot talk to the teacher as he is a man and won't understand.
March 2007:

Astarte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Astarte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 11:26am
I've heard that Enell makes wonderful, very supportive sports bras.
If you go to an activewear store near you, such as Academy, check their selection of sports bras for a good underwire one.  To be safe you can test it out in the dressing room..(may feel silly jumping around, but well worth it for a good bra!).  If worst comes to worst, you could try wearing two at the same time (an old trick I remember from middle school gym class...).  Hopefully that won't be necessary; there are great sportswear brands out there that have products especially designed for larger-chested women.
Best of luck to you!
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 4:57pm
Sounds like you need a better sports bra. L.L. Bean makes really supportive bras for high impact sports. You can order them online and in your cup size. I am a runner with a large chest and these bras work best for me.

In the meantime, try wearing 2 sports bras for added support.
Follow Your Bliss
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic