Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selma Blair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
pockyisgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pockyisgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selma Blair
    Posted: May 03 2007 at 1:06pm
thankyou!!
Even though the haircut was nice - very edgy - the blonde color was atrocious. Definitely, Selma is a  dark hair lady.
*~!wa-ah-ow!~*
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 12:03am
sasa.JPG
HAWG
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 11:59pm
looks wonderful.Much better.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 9:13pm
Wow... that didn't last long. But it looks great.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 7:33pm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 6:47pm
Although not my favorite look for her, it is a vast improvement.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 6:28pm
As much as i love short hair, she looked better with it longer.

Ouch i can't believe i just wrote that.  lol
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 5:26pm
The cut is awesome.   Actually the color isn't bad either - I kind of like it.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 4:42pm
I actually kind of like it... It's not like she's trying to pass it off as being natural, you know? And it doesn't look trailer-park trashy. Just looks kind of cool.

Hope she keeps it short.
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 3:08am
She looks like a female golfer from the 80s.

But maybe she was trying to look like dat!
filipm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 1:28am

She is growing out the short blonde crop, but I don't like it. What they call a "two toned hair", I would call very ugly dark roots. My advice: Selma, keep experimenting with lengths, shapes, but please go back to darker shades!

http://popsugar.com/230950
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 7:57pm
She needs to stay with the darker color or at least dye her eyebrows.

HAWG
lemonlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemonlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 3:09pm
She should have kept her dark hair color with the new cut. I think she can pull of short hair. I like it on her, just not the ugly blonde color!
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 2:14pm
Love it!

The more unnatural looking, the better.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 10:08am
This is hardly an out there hairstyle like her last one. The cut is a variation on a pixie cut, which many people find attractive. Platinum blond does turn off some people, but others love it. It's not like she has an arrow cut in her hair or it's blue.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 7:49am
Inexplicably, I don't think it's that bad. At least it's cut well, better than that side-head-shave of recent days. And it's a punky, fun color. Maybe it's because I know it'll be gone tomorrow. Or maybe I just haven't taken my medication today....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 2:37pm
Lol...as much as i hate to agree with kramer...I 100% agree with his favorite (last) selma pic...for once we're on the same page!

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 2:11pm
Shannon Stone that's what this look brings to mine.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 1:23pm
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/search/Search.aspx?eventid=73225306&editorialProduct=3
I'm glad she's back to short, can certainly live without the blonde. 

I applaud her for experimenting around.  Have some fun and my guess is its back to dark within a month.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Come on. Be serious. She looks hideous.

So much for allowing everyone their own opinion, huh?
Yeah, I guess I should have left out, "Be serious." I guess I was just stunned that anyone would think she looks good like this. Please accept my apology. Now if only Selma -- who, I believe, is from my home state of Michigan -- could apologize to me for her new hideous hairstyle.

I prefer to remember her like:

Edited by Kramer - February 11 2007 at 5:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic