Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Visible pores, laughter lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visible pores, laughter lines
    Posted: February 11 2007 at 9:44pm
I am beginning to be concerned about my skin ageing, as I reach my mid 20s...

I do have a deep frown crease mark on my forehead, had that aged 12 onwards, can't really do much about that, it is two other things.

Firstly, visible pores. The area either side of my nose, the area there, very large pores, much more visible than elsewhere. Anything specific to help with that?

Also, oddly I have an assymetrical laughter line around that area. On one side of my side but not the other... Had that quite a few years but its deeper now.
my3dogs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my3dogs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 1:00am
I've heard that dabbing a cotton ball with Pure (has to say pure on the label) Apple Cider Vinegar diluted with water and rubbing that onto your face can help to shrink pores. I haven't been able to go to the store to get the pure kind and try it out yet, though. However, I have been using some epsom salt mixed with warm water to wash my face twice with daily, followed by a splash of cold water to close my pores. This is my third day and I started seeing smaller pores by the end of the second day, which was my second time using this method. I read online where it can help make your pores smaller and clear up acne, but I can't say for sure about how acne responds to it since this is only my third day.

As for the lines.... I've been putting a honey & cinnamon mask on my face daily to even out my skin tone. It is supposed to fade acne scars and smooth out your skin. So far it seems to even out my skin tone a bit and I've noticed a much healthier and brighter skin tone. All you have to do is mix two to three tablespoons of pure honey with one teaspoon cinnamon powder, spread onto face and rub in as you spread, leave on for 30+ minutes, wash off with warm water, splash cold water onto face to close pores, then lightly pat face dry with a towel.

Hopefully someone here will have more ideas for you to try. Good luck! Smile

Leslie
400,000 dead | 2.5 million displaced | 10,000 dying every month | savedarfur.org
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 2:26pm
age with grace dont waste the money on to many miracles, sunscreen, massage your face daily, and carrier oil moisturizers like almond oil, or hazelnut oil and it will be fine.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic