Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have you seen these lace front eyebrows lol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you seen these lace front eyebrows lol
    Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:00am
in anticipation from the release of SATC two we had been thrilled to hear that Debenhams are providing 1 lucky gal (or guy!) the opportunity to win a trip for four to New York such as a $1, 000 VIP shopping trip at Bergdorf Goodman. And Debenhams wish to assist you to to begin developing your personal shoe collection to rival Miss Bradshaw's with 20 off of chosen footwear. rolex catalog . ? I've had to become ruthless to narrow my favourites down to my leading 3 to purchase - which was not a simple job!The nude Carvela Gylda are bang on trend in the moment and can go with something inside your wardrobe, the Nine West Silver Each heels will probably be fantastic for dressing up via the summer time as well as take you in to the autumn and simply because each girls requirements a pair of flats but nonetheless desires a little of sparkle the Red Herring Silver Diamante Strand t-bar sandals are a steal at just ”ź14 replica gucci . . 40!An additional fantastic provide this week is 20 off of every thing at Jacques Vert till Midnight on 31st Might, Mothers from the Bride and Groom are certain to locate the right outfit and we adore their new Blue Heaven collection particularly their Organdie Floral Shift Dress and also the Ice Blue Devore Swirl Skirt and Leading (noticed within the image using the Fjord Blue Tailored Jacket), Your 20 discount will automatically be discounted in the checkout burlesque costumes . red heels . Pleased Shopping and appreciate the film!!http: pink dress . //weddingfashionfiles/2010/05/27/sex-and-the-city-2-party-dresses/ Tweet Pin ItTweet Pin It There is 1 factor occupying lots of peoples thoughts in the moment and that is the approaching Globe Cup. Everywhere has gone Globe Cup
gendolly
milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 12:34pm
well theres an instant wax for you if you decide to tear them off!  Ouch!
"Measure life by not how many breaths you take in a moment but by how many moments take your breath away."
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 3:24pm
You have to shave off your eyebrows, right? I guess you use lace front glue. How do you remove them? I don't think I would want remover that close to my eyes. Or do you snatch them off like band-aidsLOL.
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 3:43am
Probably spirit gum. A lot of the synthetic hair companies sell it. It is used on install with small braids, and heated to make the connection. I buy it at ProStyles.

Edited by mokipono - March 05 2007 at 7:22pm
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 3:20pm
I think you apply them with the stuff you glue the lacefronts on with that dries clear x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 8:16am
so weird question..but how do they work??? do they just stick on or whats the deal...i have the lightest eyebrows ever..and then in some parts..they just dont grow...lol :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 3:49am
Lol you're so funny x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:30pm
Hahaha Nicey!

Amanda, really? indianhairs? I hope they're cuticle aligned. Don't want no tangling eyebrows. Or Russian! I hope they're Russian!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 4:56am
They are indian remy from www.indianhairs.com x
nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 3:41am
omg! i think the look like spider legs...

a little strange!
louxx
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by amm amm wrote:

Are those remy?

I guess we won't be seeing any clip-in versions of this?

oo that sounds painful!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 7:37pm
Are those remy?

I guess we won't be seeing any clip-in versions of this?

malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Amanda8Beechwoo Amanda8Beechwoo wrote:

No, no humour intended the "lol" was for how exciting and cool they were, I've never seen anything like this.  I've always tried to pluck my eyebrows like that to no avail so think these are pretty cool x

I hear ya! I know what you mean about trying to pluck my eyebrows to look like thatLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 5:24am
No, no humour intended the "lol" was for how exciting and cool they were, I've never seen anything like this.  I've always tried to pluck my eyebrows like that to no avail so think these are pretty cool x
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 5:21pm
I hate my eyebrows and have comtemplated those temporary tattoo ones, but those lace ones are pretty cool.

Em
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Yorkieluvr06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieluvr06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 5:21pm
Thats a really neat idea, but they look more for theatre.
Malibu: I don't think Amanda inteneded to offend or humor anyone with this, but more to show us something we may not have seen before.
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 3:32pm
well it is a little weird... but yes, it is awesome for anyone who is sick and has had major hair loss
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 3:14pm
Those look great, especially for people who are sick and don't have eyebrows. I don't see the humor in this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 2:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic