Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Having my boyfriend's hair done: Suggestions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
happy abi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy abi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 7:43pm

Hi ya

Jenny-B Iím relatively new to the net and not long ago found this site, I really enjoy reading your threads re Nathan having his hair styled have just read one where you say Weíve Done It what a lucky fellow to have such an understanding girlfriend as you, applying makeup an all   Thumbs%20Up  Glad you 3 decided on a style seen the picture looks great http://www.bartcop.com/ll-05.jpg  and I can only imagine how it looked when Kara curled it Big%20smile

I am 52 and trying to grow my hair just so itís long enough to have it set on perm rods, as I have my family and nephews to consider, is there a way I could maintain my hair in a tidy fashion so that it looks neat but still retains its length? (Sorry I havenít told you very thin on top so the sides tend to get bushy and back goes wavy) I am trying to get by another 2 months before a salon appt for a set Tongue  daisy any suggestions of what I should wear to the salon ?

LoriTG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoriTG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2008 at 4:42am
I was born male and have very long hair. I love being feminine. My hair is naturally curly which I kinda hate. It gets frizzy in the summer when it's hot and humid.  Here is my picture. Would like some feedback. 
Lori
jamiejenj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamiejenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 3:37am
have him get an angled bob with bangs. chin length in front angled to mid ear in back and stacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic