Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - fine hair? BOHYME OR Elite Remy Indian cuticle hai
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fine hair? BOHYME OR Elite Remy Indian cuticle hai

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Zippetydoda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippetydoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 7:07am

Great....you have tried the Bohyme Bodywave!  I saw some before and after pics after doing a google search and I am excited!  I never knew there was such a thing as a flat iron before coming to this site last week. When you use it I wonder if it makes it like the silky straight.

I don't think I will use curling irons or heating tools too much just to keep the hair lasting longer. I will get the Aveda damage control before I do though, another product I didn't know existed. Thanks for the tip. 

I would pay a membership fee to be on this board.....all this great advice for free? Thanks everyone for your help.

God Bless,
Lori 
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 8:27am
I personally love the Bohyme silky straight hair, the texture is great and easy to style with a straightening iron.
I posted some pics of my Bohyme after three months, you should check it out! I got my hair from Sherrie's site too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippetydoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2007 at 11:18pm
Hey Everyone!!!

Oh my gosh!!! Got my Bohyme Body Wave in 613.  I can't believe how beautiful this hair is and how fast I got it from ebonyline.com. When I took out the hair, it was different from what i normally have gotten, asian hair from a beauty supply shop with a continuous weft. Bohyme comes in shorter wefts that exactly match the width i need for making my own clips ins. this hair was silkier than my brand new asian hair I had from my last clip ins. 

I am so glad I still had some of the hair brand new that I used to use, to compare. The hair does look thinner than the asian and the curl is very soft and the texture matches my baby fine hair. 

I ordered the 14" hand tied, and it was 105.00 altogether with shipping.  And the other thing different I noticed was that the weft was soooo much smaller than my machine wefted bss hair!. It has much less bulk when I sew 3 wefts together that you can't see a bump in the back of my head where the hair is clipped in!  

The only problem I had was that the color was a bit too yellow to match my 613 color hair. I didn't want to wash it and put a harsh toner on it, so I just used some Wella "White Minx" on it.....It also conditions it too.(not that it needed it) but I put it on the hair and let it dry, and the color turned out pefect to match my hair...a little whiter blonde instead of yellow.

One other thing that was soooo cool guys was that I ordered a 14" weft, and i measured it and it was 17"!!!  Now isn't that awesome? To actually get more than you pay for?????  Thanks everyone for reccomending the Bohyme.....it will definatly be something I continue buying!! 

I have company here for the weekend.....but I couldn't resist sneaking off and sewing my clips in to my hair, it probably looks about the same as my other extension i was wearing....but it is about 2 inches longer..so i hope they don't notice it.  How could i wait to wear this hair when it the most beautiful hair I've ever seen?

Now the last test will be to see how long it will last. What is everyone using for hair spray....i use regular spray....but i don't want to damage my new hair. Is there a non-alcohol product that holds super strong? 

I didn't even order it...but wagman sent some samples of their hair...all in dark brown though, so i don't know what the blonde would look like. But it felt pretty nice...might ask for them to send me some 613 samples next time.

Well...just had to tell you all and thank you for your great advice!   I am so happy with my new hair, I love it, and i wouldn't have had a clue what to buy if it weren't for you all and this forum!

God Bless,
Loriann
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2007 at 11:47pm
Hey! I'm so glad to hear you're happy with your new hair!! That's so exciting!! Post pictures if you can. This hair should last you a while.

Wagman only sends samples of the dark hair that hasn't been colored. They don't / can't send samples of colors unfortunatly.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippetydoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2007 at 11:50pm
Ah....interesting malibu.  I will get some pictures because i see how helpfull seeing everyones hair installed is on here.

I have one set of clip ins.....I just put 3 wefts on one clip. How many wefts do you use per clip?

Lori
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 12:17pm
I put two wefts on each track. Three is great too as long as it doesn't feel too heavy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippetydoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 4:59pm
aha!  Thank-you for that.  I have my first weft on just above my ears on both sides and I think I could clip in another weft below that and it would be well hidden!!  I am surprised at how much lighter this hair is than my normal asian hair! 

I am spoiled forever now!!!
I want to say that you look beautiful......(even if we can't see your face!!) lol

Lori
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic