Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Serious Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Serious Stuff
    Posted: March 01 2007 at 1:54pm
Wats good people yo who have ever went down on there girl b4 and be honest
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 2:05pm
lol................not me.... they be wantin me 2....i aint finna lie i mite tho
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Might?!...N!gga one of these days you WILL!
Idk why dudes be denyin it. Yall gone come around.
If you dont do it for yo girl/wife some other n!gga will.
I done it plenty of times for my girl b4 but she the only one.
Her stuff neat and shaved too!...I be killin it!
Aint did it in a while tho but I'll still get down 4her if thats what she want.
It aint bad man. Plus it make the head/sex/foreplay x10 better...trust me!

P.S.
I didnt used to respond to sex related topics but
If you wonderin why I did its cause I aint celibate no more.
I just cant handle that ish.

Aye BIG how girls come at you wit that question?
Im just wonderin cause I aint NEVER asked my girl for head. (Unless she teased me and made me beg for it)
and she aint never asked me for it either (unless I did the same)
Its like you can read it in a persons eyes or somethin...But if its just a chick and not ya girl Im guessin yall prolly aint got that kinda connection so you gotta pop the question huh?
lol....LOL... cuz i be teasin dem wit it.. and they be tryin to get me to go lower and wut not...if i ask for head they be like naw.. so why shud i feel me?
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 10:01am
lol.. ii was like wtf wrong wit ur smiley
Mrgrimm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgrimm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 4:29pm
gonig down on a girl no sa she gots to be the gir lwith the ring on the finger. i do not reciprocate
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 11:45am
I dig where you'll coming from I was thinking da same thing has 2 be wifey or soon 2 be wifey
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by KingJames23 KingJames23 wrote:

I was tricked into it by my girl, imagine this...you come home from work or whatever the ac is broke, ya girl walkin around in a wifebeater and a thong askin me if I was hungry. I was like yea but aint no food in the fridge im like wtf. she keeps lookin at me then reverting her eyes to her ish. I was hesitant at first but inevitably I did it.

The good thing about that day is now all I have to do is give eye contact and tap my pants and she know what im thinking.

I gotta serious question for yall dudes as well.. How many of yall dudes have kids?
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Originally posted by KingJames23 KingJames23 wrote:

I was tricked into it by my girl, imagine this...you come home from work or whatever the ac is broke, ya girl walkin around in a wifebeater and a thong askin me if I was hungry. I was like yea but aint no food in the fridge im like wtf. she keeps lookin at me then reverting her eyes to her ish. I was hesitant at first but inevitably I did it.

The good thing about that day is now all I have to do is give eye contact and tap my pants and she know what im thinking.

I gotta serious question for yall dudes as well.. How many of yall dudes have kids?
lol ooo .. ha.. not me tho
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 8:20pm

TSOH you're killing me with those graphics. Superfresh you too with that getting tricked into doing it thing. But on a serious note though it ain't no thing if it's the girl you want to be with. With my last girl it was no problem because we had such a connection going. Now that I'm single again I'm stingy. I let them do me but I won't do them. But hey, if they don't wanna give head it's cool cause I'm just trying to hit it anyway.

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

TSOH you're killing me with those graphics. Superfresh you too with that getting tricked into doing it thing. But on a serious note though it ain't no thing if it's the girl you want to be with. With my last girl it was no problem because we had such a connection going. Now that I'm single again I'm stingy. I let them do me but I won't do them. But hey, if they don't wanna give head it's cool cause I'm just trying to hit it anyway.

Clap
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 10:36pm
lol girls is crazy man...why cant they say what they mean. There be times where im I be like f**k it, but at the end of the day I still say f**k it but with a better perspective.

About the kids stuff I asked because I have a daughter.. you right *scary stuff* but not for that reason it was because even though I have a girl, we was goin threw that f**k it patch where we took time off. And during that stretch I met this dime guala and ended up gettin her pregnant. So now I have a kid with a crazy guala. Having a kid is a blessing & a curse if you young like me. I got my girl pregnant be4 but she miscarried ^^thank god. I cant handle two kids.

Guala = spanish (in this case she's puerto rican)

Yall probably wondering why i'm saying this sh*t, well its simple at first I was scared as sh*t, but when I write sh*t down I get a better perspective of what's going on. So for yall dude's out there wrap it up and make sure the girl dont cut a hole in ya condom...or else you'll be like me ya dig.

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 10:49pm
lol..but ya a daughter is a blessin.. but hey atleast she prob got gud hair lol
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 11:06am
I kno u wut mean bruh... And ya u right dont dont make sence wut she doin.. if she not ur "girl" and ur her "friend" and ya still f*ckin.. then yal f*ck buddies.but then she say she wudnt let a friend hit.. then dat marryin and kid bullshiiii.. she confused homie
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 1:58pm
As Far As Da Kid I Don't Have One But I'm About 2 Have One Soon Like 7 More Months Its Something new 2 me cuz I never expected it 2 happen but hey ima take care of my kid no matter what
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 2:04pm
But yo don't you'll hate when girls be like pull it out when u feel that u about 2 cum dats why b4 I found out I was having a kid I use 2 protect myself with my rubber everytime it went down but now I don't do that cuz I got a wifey 2 look after
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 5:52pm
^^^ True Story fam thats the best pussy right up there with, married pussy (*reminiscen* that was a good day Ermm)

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 5:58pm

lol

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 7:00pm
This for TSOH. Don't get stressed over what your girl doing man. I've dated women from the ages of 20 to 33 and they all like to test. Everything they do anything they're trying to see where your head is at and what kind of response you're going to give them. Just look at it: you still have sex with her but she's says she's not your girlfriend. But then she doesn't talk to anyone else. So I got news for you: SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Exclamation  But don't do anything crazy like trying to talk to someone else. If you do this you can kiss sex good bye. The friendship will have a big asterisk on it and it'll take a while to get back in her good graces. All that talk about marriage and kids is another test. I just hope that you're passing em.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 6:49pm
I feel you on that. The options that you have left are to deal or leave. You can either break up, and that will hurt her, but it's something that's has to done. You don't want to go on in a relationship that's just sex. Even though it's great at first, sooner or later you start to crave more substance in the relationship.  The other thing you can do is stay and put up with it. Or you can do the player method: Keep her on the side and talk to someone else. Exclamation NOT RECOMMENDED Exclamation
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

I feel you on that. The options that you have left are to deal or leave. You can either break up, and that will hurt her, but it's something that's has to done. You don't want to go on in a relationship that's just sex. Even though it's great at first, sooner or later you start to crave more substance in the relationship.  The other thing you can do is stay and put up with it. Or you can do the player method: Keep her on the side and talk to someone else. Exclamation NOT RECOMMENDED Exclamation

Well you can read my story, so its definitely not recommended. Even with that said a relationship built on sex can work. For example I was dating this girl for 9months we broke up but remained friends. So now when I go back home even though I have a girl that love me, I can still blast those cheeks whenever she calls.

Thats all we are friends with benefits PERIOD. However no matter what my interior motives are, hers may always be different. Once your certain of her motives your good to go or leave if you have see fit.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic