Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Serious Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

So now when I go back home even though I have a girl that love me, I can still blast those cheeks whenever she calls.

LOL

I was just saying I don't recommend it. I too have a girl that I can go to and hit at any given time. The plus to all  that is I don't go out with her anywhere and we just talk on the phone. Another plus to all that is she completely understands the level that I'm at and she doesn't try to pursue it.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2007 at 12:21am
Now I'm going to have to say that it's obvious that you two have bigger feelings for each other than I originally thought. What needs to be done is you're going to have to have a serious sit down and talk about this relationship going any further. I see that you say that she loves you, but do you feel the same way. Because if thats the case you're going to have to make her believe that she's the one for you. As well as her believing that you are the one for her.

Edited by Davo - March 09 2007 at 12:26am
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2007 at 1:32am
^^^From what your saying your girl just isn't into labels. Im the same way I have a girl but I don't ever call each other that. Regardless of what she says she's your girl and she knows it, but she probably just doesn't want to label it.

In a way I'm guessin your feelin like its a slap in the face that you do all the things that people in a relationship do but not calling it that. Eitherway you look at it your set for the future, she just needs time to catch up to you.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2007 at 6:20am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

^^^From what your saying your girl just isn't into labels. I'm the same way I have a girl but I don't ever call each other that. Regardless of what she says she's your girl and she knows it, but she probably just doesn't want to label it.

In a way I'm guessin your feelin like its a slap in the face that you do all the things that people in a relationship do but not calling it that. Either way you look at it your set for the future, she just needs time to catch up to you.

Supafresh, you're taking the words right out my mouth with that one.

With the way that she feels, only time will tell now what the future holds.
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 12:35am
eh sup..i gotta question.u aint gotta answer if it too personal..r u still wit ya baby's moma?..n how did u react wen u found out u waz gon have a baby?
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2007 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

They can get some dick, a smack on the ass and I'm out!
f**k all that other sh*t.

TSOH. I originally told you not to mess around cause I thought that the relationship would pull through, and I didn't' want you to mess it up. But now the part that I didn't recommend is what I do now. I was in a relationship with a girl that had kids and her kids father was still lingering around. I was dumb enough to start to fall for the girl, and didn't nothing happen but my feeling getting hurt and her going back to her babies daddy.

But don't fret TSOH, we learn from these things and they make us stronger. Now I'm like whatever with these women. I let them fall head over heels for me before I let that wall start to come down.

Just do like the words of my cousin: JUST LET ME HIT IT, AND WE CAN BE COOL!!!Big%20smile
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 2:16am
I'm Jamaican, i aint play that eat a chick out sh*t.. ma mouth aint go below the waist.. any chick gettin wit me know that before they usually dont even ask..and that's wassup.. it does block on my potential of recievin head.. but its w/e i aint really care cuz i aint going down
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 9:51am
Everybody say they won't do but one day everything gonna be different and u will have 2
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 11:05am
True dat. Walking around bragging about not eating out is what children do. When you become a man that's when it all changes. You could be the nicest guy, but if you don't want to pleasure your girl, she'll talk to the dude across the street that's been waiting to hit that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2007 at 2:38am
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Might?!...N!gga one of these days you WILL!
Idk why dudes be denyin it. Yall gone come around.
If you dont do it for yo girl/wife some other n!gga will.
I done it plenty of times for my girl b4 but she the only one.
Her stuff neat and shaved too!...I be killin it!
Aint did it in a while tho but I'll still get down 4her if thats what she want.
It aint bad man. Plus it make the head/sex/foreplay x10 better...trust me!

P.S.
I didnt used to respond to sex related topics but
If you wonderin why I did its cause I aint celibate no more.
I just cant handle that ish.

Aye BIG how girls come at you wit that question?
Im just wonderin cause I aint NEVER asked my girl for head. (Unless she teased me and made me beg for it)
and she aint never asked me for it either (unless I did the same)
Its like you can read it in a persons eyes or somethin...But if its just a chick and not ya girl Im guessin yall prolly aint got that kinda connection so you gotta pop the question huh?
dam this n**** mad proud of it.. i mean do u.. it aint 4 me tho..
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2007 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

True dat. Walking around bragging about not eating out is what children do. When you become a man that's when it all changes. You could be the nicest guy, but if you don't want to pleasure your girl, she'll talk to the dude across the street that's been waiting to hit that.

my philosophy is that my dick is like a magic wand.. it be doing magic tricks and sh*t it pleasures the chick im wit.. believe me i messed with bitches before that cosign and .. if i ever meet a bitch that still aint pleasured enough.. ill direct her to that R kelly n****. . she probably want a n**** to eat her out and piss in her face
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2007 at 9:35am
lol^
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 2:08pm
TSOH, I've been reading ya posts man and I feel alot about what u saying about ya ex. Is that her in the pic? Anyways, man don't be to down on ya self. I've talked to plenty of ladies, PLENTY and I will tell u this, no matter how playa or strong a person is, there will always be that ONE that can get u to a point that no one before her did or could. U didn't waste money or 3 yrs, u matured and learned alot about relationships, life, and most importantly u learned a lot about ya self. Man, look at it like this, if u was that good to her and she didn't even deserve, imagine how good you'll be to the right one, and imagine how great the relationhip will be when she appreciates and reciprocates the love that u give, feel me?

Dont let one chick cause u to sh*t on the rest, keep ya swagger man. Thats her loss. I'ma tell u, sometimes u can be so crazy over someone that u lose urself in them...Thats a BAD situation. Everybody doesn't deserver everything and everybit of u, feel me? I wanted to say something way back on a few of ur first posts but I kept quite. But dude, once a chick loses respect for u, she is GONE. Anything she keeps u around for after that is just for her benefit, which in ur case was the sex. Now if u were laying the pipe like no other plumber, they u will go through what I go through, she'll be calling wanting u to hit b/c them other boys can't hit it right. And if she never comes back, oh well, 2 tears in a bucket f**k IT....water off a ducks back, small things to a giant. But now u got a taste so you'll have a better eye. next time around. IBut be prepared b/c u'll probably be hurt again. ANd the more u try to avoid it, the more it will hurt when it happens b/c u promised urself not to let it happen again. So thats  a double dose of pain ya did. A double whammy in the hurt game. I'm sure ur hearing me, but i hope u listening..

Like I said, I'm older now and I've had my share of ladies so I know a bit, but I'm wiser now...I see things from a different perspective. And as for the whole eating thing, yeah I did it to the ones that I cut real hard for, but thats less than 5. But when it comes to me, its almost mandatory, they gotta come off that dome if they want me to hit...I treat them like they treat us. I make the chicks want me hit, I don't chase them. Then if they want me to hit, they already know the dome is a must, its that simple....and even then I dont' eat nuttin, feel me?

Edited by Tru Texan - April 02 2007 at 2:11pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic