FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Triple threat tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 8:30pm

iight APRIL FIRST ><<<< e

Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 8:34pm
# of pics needed...I say 3. semi-finals 4, finals 5
Aka Doc Shock
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 9:14pm
nah... 1 pic a person might be easier to start, then later on we increase...
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 9:16pm
Lol im wolfin til april 19th (hittin 12 weeks) so i should have.... a right side

And 4 this battle....IMMA USE POMADE
DaBoyWood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBoyWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 9:23pm
ok well i got a question....when we take our pics for the tourney, are we takin pics of a fresh cut or can you still be wolfin...or is this the whole point of the tournament, for everyone to get a cut and take a pic of it?

Edited by DaBoyWood - March 05 2007 at 6:28am
...i'm back like i left my keys..
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 7:31pm
everytime i edit this it unstickies. just leave it big. when the entries are lock(i want to get to 18 entries) then you can stick this.
Aka Doc Shock
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 9:44pm
yea
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 7:49pm
there gotta be more wavers.
Aka Doc Shock
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 7:56pm
HOW MANY SO FAR .................HAS ANYONE SENT THERE PICS IN
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 10:45am
aye somebody pmed me and said dat u guys shud prove that these are recent pics .. when u send em to me

Edited by BIG- - March 07 2007 at 10:45am
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 2:42pm

yea. that sound good. but how're you gonna prove the date the pic was taken? Do it like its a ransom pic and hold todays newspaper lol. But that's a good idea BIG-. 

And to DaBoyWood, I think you should get a cut for the tourney unless you don't want to cuz you're wolfin. i'm gettin a cut tho (which'll end my 6th week of wolfin cuz we gotta send pics a week early).

And i agree with Shockwave when he said that there should be 3 pics entered for the first round, 4 for the semi-finals, and 5 for the finals. If you have less than 3, people will probably just show their left side even tho they might not have a good right, back, or whatever. and if that pic is better than their opponents pic (who has all sides lookin good but could post the other sides because of the rules) then they will win even tho their overall waves aren't better than their opponent.

Let me know what ya'll think

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 2:56pm
ALSO, i can sense that there's gonna be a problem with people using alias accounts (extra accounts)for voting for themselves in the tourney. I've even seen (on other forums) people creating and using other accounts on different computers so their IP address won't be tracked. To solve this i think that only junior members and higher should be allowed to vote. This may seem extreme but its the only way to ensure that people won't be cheating. I've been a moderator on different sites and everytime their's a tourney goin on, this is GUARANTEED to happen! Let me know what ya'll think. 

DaBoyWood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBoyWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 3:01pm
Yeah the tourney starts around the time im due for a cut anyway...thats why i asked....im wolfin now but i can get cut up for it...it doesnt matter....and is there a deadline for pics to be entered?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 3:12pm

um a week b4

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 4:25pm
IT REALLY SHOULDNT MATTER WHT PICS ....OR THE DAT OF EM .....................U KNOW WHT IM SAYIN....U SHOULD JUST SEND UR BEST PICS IN .......ITS STILL UR HAIR WEATHER ITS AN OLD OR NEW WHTS THE POINT........????
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 5:50pm
 yeah, it really doesn't have to be recent so long as after every battle, you have a different pic.
Aka Doc Shock
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

yea. that sound good. but how're you gonna prove the date the pic was taken? Do it like its a ransom pic and hold todays newspaper lol. But that's a good idea BIG-. 

And to DaBoyWood, I think you should get a cut for the tourney unless you don't want to cuz you're wolfin. i'm gettin a cut tho (which'll end my 6th week of wolfin cuz we gotta send pics a week early).

And i agree with Shockwave when he said that there should be 3 pics entered for the first round, 4 for the semi-finals, and 5 for the finals. If you have less than 3, people will probably just show their left side even tho they might not have a good right, back, or whatever. and if that pic is better than their opponents pic (who has all sides lookin good but could post the other sides because of the rules) then they will win even tho their overall waves aren't better than their opponent.

Let me know what ya'll think

dats exactly wut he said too lol
DaBoyWood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBoyWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 8:36pm
I think ima go ahead and get a cut tomorrow....i got a funeral to go to friday..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 9:30pm

i feel u how long u been wolfin my fellow another level mate

DaBoyWood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBoyWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 9:41pm
its only been about 4 or 5 weeks..last cut was back around the first of feb..i was tryna go until around my b-day (march 27th) but i dunno if ima just get a line and wait another week or two or go ahead and just chop it off....ill just see when i get to the barber shop tomorrow...whatever mood im in i guess..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic