Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

which colour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
littlegreeneyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlegreeneyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which colour
    Posted: March 05 2007 at 5:25pm
Hi im bored of my hair colour and feel like a change! i was thinking of going for a dark blonde. I have pale skin and green eyes and i have mid brown hair that has a slight reddish tinge. what colour do you think i should go for?

Thankyou x Embarrassed

This is a photo of me what colour do you think?

Edited by littlegreeneyes - March 07 2007 at 1:06pm
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 5:35pm
I think you should go for FULL red :) but I'm a little partial. ;)
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 5:44am
I actually agree with bunnywabbit...red hair looks great with green eyes.

I'm more on the side that if you're going to go blonde,that you do LOTS of highlights instead of all over color.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlegreeneyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 1:04pm
i was thinking of having lots of highlights in to get it to about this colour:
(my hair is lighter then in the pic i had now, as i had died it a darker brown and it has faded )

ive been red before and fancy having something different as im always going between red and brown

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 4:20pm
I think the pic you provided,the color would look quite good on you.It isnt Too blonde,and would really bring out your facial features!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlegreeneyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 4:36pm
thanks for the replys both of you. i think il go into the hairdressers tomorrow and see what they say and book an appointment 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 11:47pm
Hope you post pics of itWink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlegreeneyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 3:34pm
hopefully should be a nice new colour on tuesday will let you know how its gone x
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 11:48am
I'd love to see what color u got your hair done.Green eyes r pretty,so I know whatever u got done must look good.
baby4brenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby4brenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 11:52pm
Hi little greeneyes. i was wondering what you went with with the blonde color? I have about the same shade brown as you and want to do blonde too but need advice. please let me know!!! thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic