Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Transitioning - Must you cut the relaxed ends off?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Transitioning - Must you cut the relaxed ends off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 12:02pm
Hey kellie congratulations, I apologize I didn't read the post before mine I get ahead of myself sometimes. On my way to your fotki to see your braids. I think your hubby will like your new short look. I thought my hubby would freak out but he really likes it. He says that now he can see my facial features more. He even said he doesn't know how he is going to handle it when it gets longer cause he is use the short cut  now. There are some cute styles you can do with your new cut, you just have to experiment with head bands and twists and things like that even coils.
Goal:Waistlength Natural Hair!
kellie7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 10:45pm

tffy- i finally found the kids hair cream. it is like 3.99 but i have to pay $11 to ship it here. good grief. i need a trip to buffalo or something. no Sallys up my end.

i will let you know how he takes it. last time i had my hair cut short by a stylist he didn't talk for a week. lol
http://public.fotki.com/Kell1e/
Transitioning since Aug 06
Last Relaxer Apr 06
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by kellie7777 kellie7777 wrote:

tffy- i finally found the kids hair cream. it is like 3.99 but i have to pay $11 to ship it here. good grief. i need a trip to buffalo or something. no Sallys up my end.

i will let you know how he takes it. last time i had my hair cut short by a stylist he didn't talk for a week. lol

When I did the BC my husband fell to his knees and screamed NOOOO!!!! for 10 minutes. I am not lying.

$11 is too much to spend for shipping. Tell me what it is and I'll ship it to you C.O.D.
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 1:30am
$11 dollars is way too much for shipping that is ridiculousShocked Hopefully he will take it better than MShoney's husband did 10 min on the floorLOL that is too funny. Has he gotten use to it yet MSHONEY?
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 1:44am

He showed his butt offLOL  I don't think he looks directly at my hair anymoreLOL. I think he's relieved when I wear my wigLOLLOLLOL.

He brought me flowers the next day( did I mention he slept on the couch that nightShocked) I told him that I didn't want his stinkin' guilt flowersAngryLOL. I could paint my butt pink and stick feathers and glitter on it and he'd say it's wonderful after that fiasco.LOLLOLLOLLOL

tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 1:24pm
That is too funny MSHONEYLOLClap
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 1:33pm
Husbands. Gotta love 'emLOL
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by MSHONEY MSHONEY wrote:

Husbands. Gotta love 'emLOL
Can't live without 'em .. Just can't shoot 'em!!

Reading this and other posts and with some GENTLE nudging from my girlfriend.. I am trying to decide at 6 months post relaxer whether or not to do the BC or run back to the "creamy crack" (as my girl calls it!LOLLOL) I'm getting inspired towards the BC after reading this.. Dunno yet.. **sigh**

Edited by Divavocals - April 06 2007 at 1:58pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 2:24pm
Do it girl. If you change your mind you could always get back on crackLOL
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by MSHONEY MSHONEY wrote:

Do it girl. If you change your mind you could always get back on crackLOL
LOLLOLLOL I know.. I know.. Decisions DECISIONS.. I gotta decide which way to go.. **sigh**
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 3:20pm
Wow Congrats Kellie! I'm sure once he sees how happy you are with it he will come around....I have been having an itch to bc too but I slapped some braids in lol...keep us updated on your progress

Originally posted by kellie7777 kellie7777 wrote:

Hey [COLOR=#000000">tffy2004[/COLOR">
i did it already, i did the BC, i went on your FOTKI some time back and i saw yours. i am in braids right now so my husband doesn't know i did it.  i got the S-curl from your FOTKI but now i can't find the kids organics in my area, i tried ordering online, but most websites didn't have it in stock. i need to find this stuff in a couple weeks cause my braids will be coming out and my husband will freak if my hair looks busted.... arrrgggh help. This is the part that gets me, the short stage, no pony tail.

Hair album
pw:Romeo
kellie7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 11:28pm
i needed a good laugh. thanks ladies. Lachen70Lachen70Lachen70. well i will definitely let you know when he sees i have an afro.

BTW Mshoney thanks for the offer. I actually found someone who could get it for me, out of town. but if it doesn't come through i will let you know for sure. I sent for some stuff the other day to texasbeautysupply. i got 4 items and paid $19.00 shipping, then customs hit me up for an additional $12.00 - Just ridic Roll%20Eyes%20%28Sarcastic%29

http://public.fotki.com/Kell1e/
Transitioning since Aug 06
Last Relaxer Apr 06
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2007 at 10:32am

BTW Mshoney thanks for the offer. I actually found someone who could get it for me, out of town. but if it doesn't come through i will let you know for sure. I sent for some stuff the other day to texasbeautysupply. i got 4 items and paid $19.00 shipping, then customs hit me up for an additional $12.00 - Just ridic Roll%20Eyes%20%28Sarcastic%29

[/QUOTE]

have you searched ebay for them? Demand that your country provide adequate black hair care, if they refuse dejectLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic