FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

College is a Bitch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: College is a Bitch
    Posted: March 15 2007 at 8:13pm
For those of yall in high school and are about to make that transition to college well college is a bitch. Don't get me wrong besides the overdose of girls you will encounter at parties, functions, games, etc, college is rough. Im in my sophmore year and lovin it and all but it gets progressively harder as you go on.

True story, im workin 3jobs, I have 3papers due tomorrow (havent started yet) 2tests tomorrow and a sh*t load of work due by saturday. And I have to find a way to make it to my jobs on time. So basically im stressed out Cry. I generally start early when it comes to work but damn I got caught up with so much drama Angry. Sad thing is my freshmen year I coasted all year and my gpa was a 3.6, they weren't easy courses (Calculus II, Statistics etc) but I was just motivated to do better for some reason (higher learning).

If I can wheather the storm somehow I will be fried out of my mind on saturday. ^^Besides the obvious stress bullsh*t, Don't take college lightly because it will bite you in the ass EVENTUALLY.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2007 at 8:40pm
real talk
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2007 at 11:01pm
I feel ya pain fam. I am 3 yrs deep into college and i am a Business Finance major. This is finals week for Winter quarter and i haven't been sleepin' well all week because of it. I've had to take time of from my full time job just so i could get my sh!t together for finals week.

I got one more final in MacroEconomics tommorow and an 8 page final essay do for my Mass Media class. Wait! why the hell am i posting when i got studyin to do?!Confused

Edited by Frizzle1986 - March 15 2007 at 11:02pm
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2007 at 2:02am
^^damn 8pages you lucky, the 2papers that I just finished writing were both 11pages each my hands hurt like hell write now. MacroEconomics (sounds hard), is that your major? LOL @ supposed to be studyin, speaking of which I need to do that too.

To hell with Red Bull, I f**ks with Rockstar Energy Drink, well that aint true, Im f**kin with it cause I get it for free.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - March 16 2007 at 2:02am
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 1:58am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

For those of yall in high school and are about to make that transition to college well college is a bitch. Don't get me wrong besides the overdose of girls you will encounter at parties, functions, games, etc, college is rough. Im in my sophmore year and lovin it and all but it gets progressively harder as you go on.

True story, im workin 3jobs, I have 3papers due tomorrow (havent started yet) 2tests tomorrow and a sh*t load of work due by saturday. And I have to find a way to make it to my jobs on time. So basically im stressed out Cry. I generally start early when it comes to work but damn I got caught up with so much drama Angry. Sad thing is my freshmen year I coasted all year and my gpa was a 3.6, they weren't easy courses (Calculus II, Statistics etc) but I was just motivated to do better for some reason (higher learning).

If I can wheather the storm somehow I will be fried out of my mind on saturday. ^^Besides the obvious stress bullsh*t, Don't take college lightly because it will bite you in the ass EVENTUALLY.

dam n**** and u still have time to brush
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 11:12am
yeah when I was in college I was really stressed and all and I passed out while walking in the halls from that stress.
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 7:22pm
co-sign to everythin'. this sorta my first year cuz i took a class while still in h.s. but i been really ham n cheesin' it, takin one or two classes here and there, and droppin out of english twice. i wanted to major in fine arts but i just haven't been motivated to draw since h.s. so now i'm driftin into photography. high school really took a toll on me, and so i havent realli been down wit school eva since. i like to think of college with this concept, you're payin to get fucc'd......you pick and choose but in tha end, whether you pass or fail is up to you.

Edited by Jkid3 - March 18 2007 at 7:27pm
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 7:38pm
fell ya Jkid3Thumbs%20Up
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 8:17pm
Damn yall make me not want to go to college.I don't know what I want to do go to college or trade school.The way yall talkin I'm leaning towards trade school.Some body passed out damn!!!
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Lil D.C. Lil D.C. wrote:

Damn yall make me not want to go to college.I don't know what I want to do go to college or trade school.The way yall talkin I'm leaning towards trade school.Some body passed out damn!!!

nah.. chill passin.. out is just a bitch move.. it aint that bad.. its just more work and you gotta learn TIME MANAGEMENT.. harder work more dedication but what you expect its a higher level of education and it gonna get u position to make that $$$$$
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 5:03pm
Yeah and that could really be stressful Trendz.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic