Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

girls and guy 'friends'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: girls and guy 'friends'
    Posted: March 18 2007 at 3:51am
yo whas good....how do y'all feel about girls havin guy friends?? a lady friend of mine tried to introduce me to one of her male friends and naturally i wasn't feelin' it so now we ain't talkin' cuz she mad how i came. i dont make it a habit to know competition, was i wrong? 'preciate any opinions or advice.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 11:09am
Naw man your did the right thing cause he was probably trying to get on her.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 12:02pm
In a situation like that you gotta make sure that your game is strong. I'm not saying you gotta be a playa, but if the girl is your girl another dude coming around shouldn't affect you none. If y'all just friends, you don't have the position to get mad in that situation.
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 4:26pm
hmm, somethin to think about...then i guess i really didn't handle it that well, and since it's to tha point that either of us are Not willin to compromise it's had. but like how could somethin that was goin so well get so bad so quick...

Edited by Jkid3 - March 18 2007 at 7:18pm
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 4:35pm
I feel you.. cuz well my ex.. now just friends.. i dont like wen she got other dudes around her.. or be talkin to dem..idk jealousy.. but it just dont feel rite.. cuz sometimes u always finna have feelings 4 dat person
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 7:29pm
so how you supposed to deal wit it....suck it up and keep ya mouth shut, or say somethin even tho u kno shorty gon trip?
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 7:35pm

I wanna know if this is your girl that you're talking about. Because me personally, if one of my girlfriends has other guy friends. you gotta make sure you put yourself in the position to let those guys know that ain't nothing gone happen with them and her.

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 7:51pm
Never be friends with your ex because you'll fill jealous when they start talking to other men or your new girl might start gettin jealous herself and then you got a problem yo.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

Never be friends with your ex because you'll fill jealous when they start talking to other men or your new girl might start gettin jealous herself and then you got a problem yo.
the sh*t is dat she talk like she wana get bak 2getha. and how she love me and wut not.. but im not finna ask her bak out. cuz we went out twice.. the 2nd time she basically dissed me... or was just tryna keep it on da low dat we went out.. but the point is.. i sumtimes get jealous becuz sometimes she give me the impression dat we still go out.. but i cant say nutin cuz we "friends"
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 8:20pm
BIG I used to feel the way you feel until I stepped my game up. When I first broke up with my ex, I was like damn now some other dude is hitting' that. But now that I've branched out, it's like whatever. I call her every now and then and joke around with her. She talks about other guys but I be like whatever. The best thing to do is let them know that you're not stuck on them, or else they'll forever have a hold on you. FOREVER!!! Unhappy
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 8:38pm
nah, not my girl man..but i def been mackin hard indirectly tryna get it poppin', so you could i say i focused most of my time and energy into dis one chick. i suppose i caught feelins which seems like wat i may have set myself up for since it realli ain't my thing to work on more than one. then again, i never necessarily went for tha first thing i saw.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 8:44pm
When it comes to relationships I try to just keep an open mind about being in a relationship with women. I just go with the flow and let the relationship manifest itself.
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 8:57pm
ay y'all good lookin' out on all tha feedback...'preciate da insight as well davo.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2007 at 9:06pm
gud lukin out dayvo.. but ya thats why wen i be around her i be like wuteva.. but sumtimes it be eatin at me...but wen i act like i dont care..she say i treat her bad and wut not...
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 5:18pm
Listen man it helps to another girl it will eat at you when you single and you hear the girl you used to bang talking about other men. If you move on it wouldn't bother you at all. But if you really have feelings for her then get back wit her.

Edited by 25cent - March 19 2007 at 5:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic