Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Foot fetish wtf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Foot fetish wtf
    Posted: March 19 2007 at 9:52pm
I was on the net and I came around a foot fetish website for the first time.Have you ever heard of this before.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 9:45am
i heard bout it.. its for them straight freaks.. who so freaky tits and ass aint enough for them to judge a chick they stay trying to get between them toes.. literally..
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 4:35pm
That is nasty yo.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 9:27pm
That's like Boomerang with Eddie Murphy. Whenever he slept with a woman, he would look at their feet. If they were  ugly he was outta there.
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 2:17am
if i hear that one of yall n****s lick toes.. and be tryign to get waves.. i quit :| not even rkelly be doing that sh*t.. and he a str8 FREAK
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 2:20am
lol...did you know that his main video girl in the "Make it Rain Remix" is 17 yrs old. she the dominican girl next to him in most of the video. I know this cuz she goes to my old high school (she's a senior)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 1:50pm
You talkin about the girl next to R kelly right.
Meech313 defeated
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

lol...did you know that his main video girl in the "Make it Rain Remix" is 17 yrs old. she the dominican girl next to him in most of the video. I know this cuz she goes to my old high school (she's a senior)

the girl in the CHamillionaire Ridin dirty vid the girl wit him in the car is my best friends sister n shes goin out wit tony yayo.seen pics but dont have em
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 3:40pm
cool
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 5:55am
Its funny this came up cause this girl i'm talking to has a foot fetish.
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 9:25am
Ask her what she like about feet cause its a mystery to me.
Meech313 defeated
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2007 at 6:32am
I ask my girl why does she have a foot fetish? Her answer was this is how she gets attention, so i was like ok 
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Lil D.C. Lil D.C. wrote:

I was on the net and I came around a foot fetish website for the first time.Have you ever heard of this before.

lol, How do you just come around a foot fetish website?
DUB-C
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 6:50pm
I know unless he was looking for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic