Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice on this style...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tattoogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tattoogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice on this style...
    Posted: March 20 2007 at 5:20am
Hi,

Can anyone advise me on how to do this style?
Jenny-B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 10:12am
Pretty style but it's tough to tell what's going on in the back and without knowing something about your hair.   Hopefully a stylist (I'm just an enthusiast, not a stylist) could tell you how to create the effect in the front though.  My guess would be some application of styling product before curling with just minor finger combing and arranging before pulling it back.  But, as I said, I'm no stylist. 
Jenny B.
mtptl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2010 at 1:26am
First off, You look totally similar to this girl with the hairstyle you want, So yes it would so work for you as long as you know how to tease your hair with a rat tail comb to make it poof, the color will look awesome i'm into the black/blonde or brown/blonde Go for it! And your mad pretty

===========
Car Parts|Auto Parts
Ketan001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketan001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2013 at 9:55am
I don't have any idea about that,but it is possible that there are so many information updated about that.So you just click and see some gorgeous hair style about the girls.
Economic Surrogacy In India

Edited by Ketan001 - March 30 2013 at 9:56am
dcssalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcssalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2013 at 4:11am
It depends how can you be so sure that this style is going to look good on you 
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 12:49am
Nice hair style, but it is tough to advice you in writing to how to do it. I must say that you can't do it by yourself. Go to a hair stylist or parlor, they will suggest you the best by seeing your hair texture.
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 6:08am
If you want this hair style for your wedding, then go to paler and tell them to make it, it is tough to tell you how you can make the same hair style.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic