Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ankle break

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ankle break
    Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:10pm

i kno this is of topic.but this is visited more than hangout forum.but i need help does anyone kno how help a broken ankle.playin basketball and dude straight popped a crossover on a n****.the rest is self explanotory.tapin it up right now.also when i move it.it feels like some bones is cracklin.not much pain tho.dont like doctors much

(not embarrased to admit it.its tru i got str8 juked)

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:13pm
you betta take you @$$ to the hospital ninja!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:18pm

It's time to go to the hospital. Just don't tell them how it happened.

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:18pm
Waves
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:21pm
earlier when i posted i was sittin down i'm standin right now sh*t hurts like a B.I. goin to the hospi rite now
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:25pm
lol@ you askin us what to do!

Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:44pm
lmfao I bet the doc go laugh at you too.Look at it this way at least it wasn't your wristle you can still brush while you sittin at home.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 11:07pm
Yo BIG you probably gotta move this to the off-topic hangout *waves dippin*

Now gvyll I broke my ankle too, omg that sh*t was painful as f**k, but not the same way you did, yall gonna laugh but thats another basketball story. You should go to the hospitol and have them examine it and take the necessary procedures. But if your hearing cracklin when you try to move it YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITOL.

^^ LOL @ Lil D.C.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - March 21 2007 at 11:08pm
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 11:41pm
waste of time(hospital i mean) dudes told me the same ish i was doin at home.Ice it,tape it up,elevate it,take tylenol or asprin whatever they said.already was doin it
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 11:45pm
lol^^^at u dudes clownin at me.its all good tho.do stupid things in desparate times.laughin right now at king n lil d.c.its aight tho
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

lol@ you askin us what to do!

really think y i asked yall Cash.comeon now ur a smart dude
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 12:11am
lol. yea, but is ur ankle broken or sprained?

bl4ck pl4gue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bl4ck pl4gue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 12:20am
lol when he said it was clickin when he moved it for some reason i pictured a rattling sound like he was on some pinnochio type ish lmao. runs over 2 u like in friday...
"yo...you got crossed da PHUCK up!" u the second case ive heard of someones ankles literally gettin broke. howd it happen? u saying forreal he crossed u SO hard ur ankles couldnt take it?
im gettin there

chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 1:41pm

eh i broke my ankle durin the summer (playin basketball) but thats cause i fell and rolled of some other dudes foot but look i went to the docter, now what im feelin is you should go to the docter cause they gonna give u this big ass boot thatll help you keep ur ankle from moving to heal its a real big boot annoying to have but its gonna help alot, see what shappenin wit u now is u gonna have ur broken ankle and u not going to the docter is gonna stop u from having it heal as fast as it should or come back as good as you used to be so all you doin right now is hurtin it more, its tryna heal but if its gonna be able to move around alot its not gonna weld back together, so go to the docter and the docters dont give a sh*t about how u broke it they just wanna know how u did it so they can help, when you sleep or as MUCH AS YOU can have ur leg lifted above your heart, just go to the docter though forreal but i dunno im in alabama we got dem good docters their ain tnothin wrong with goin to the docter cause they gonna give u some thigns to help you out and some excersises to help your ankle get stronger when you heal, they gonna get u a physical therapist, and they gonna give u some brace when ur done healing thatll keep you from movin your ankle in the wrong directions so go to the docter aint nothin wrong wit it

Edited by chrisdog212 - March 22 2007 at 1:43pm

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 2:56pm
turned out it that the bone came out its socket (jus called n told me right now) took like 4 asprins in the mornin.pain jus went away. but its comin back a lil right now tho.n yea chrisdos that big ass foot is annoyin
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 3:04pm
but to answer bl4ck pl4gue question
it was my cuzin that crossed me
didnt play the dude in like a year
n back then i was better than him
now i'm walkin on the court all c*cky n what not
start playin the game n dude is goin all Hot Sauce on a nigg
(if u dont kno who that is step ur street game up)
i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaat then the golden moment comes
cant really explain but it was some Allen I type of crossover
next thing u kno i bambuzled to the floor
crawled to the bleachers n jus ached in pain

BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 3:08pm
.........damn i wouldnt of posted dat bro well atleast not how it happen .....damn i know the cat who broke yo sh*t got all braggin rights
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 3:14pm

yea the boot thing is horrible its gonna get ur leg hot and sweaty and sh*t and dependin on how long u gotta have it ull end up just gettin so mad with it u rather go with the pain then have it on but yea that thing is huge for a boot haha

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by BALLASTATUS BALLASTATUS wrote:

.........damn i wouldnt of posted dat bro well atleast not how it happen .....damn i know the cat who broke yo sh*t got all braggin rights

i dont give a damn what people think. u gon die some day n all the sh*t u wanted to do but u were to embarrased to do wont matter.Thats the way i look at things in life

Edited by Gvyll - March 22 2007 at 3:18pm
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 3:18pm
lol dat nig finna be braggin but hey...u ok*waves*.. o ya by da way..*moved*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic