Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amy Robach

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amy Robach
    Posted: March 23 2007 at 4:52pm
Amy of CNBC told Imus that she has extensions.  She got them because she was doing a story on celebrities and their extensions (I know, hard hitting journalism).  She said that most celebrities have them (I think she said 75%) Took 4 hours and was very expensive - something she said would not be able to keep up.

With:                                         Without:
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2007 at 10:14pm
Wow they look good on her.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 12:09am
From Friday to Saturday, Amy Robach's hair went from this:

to this:

Who has more fun than people?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 3:41am
Why didn't she get long ones? It takes that long, you might as well add some length as well.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 1:30am
Unless that is her real hair? Then she might be just letting it grow on it's own? Anyone have pic before she got them?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2010 at 6:38pm

I'm not sure if she's still using extensions, but Amy's hair is looking as good today as it's ever looked. Love her! (Click on the photos to make them much larger.)

user%20posted%20image user%20posted%20image user%20posted%20image user%20posted%20image 
Who has more fun than people?
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2010 at 8:01pm
Beautiful! A few months back, I thought she needed a haircut, I take that back now..perfection.Clap
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2010 at 7:06am
Still on the grow and looking great:

user%20posted%20image user%20posted%20image user%20posted%20image

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic