Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kms california hair play hard wax ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Evilresident View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evilresident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kms california hair play hard wax ?
    Posted: March 24 2007 at 9:03am
Hello everybody im luke,
I just got my locks done yesterday at a salon they were done with "mr zogs sex wax" (its a surfboard wax and it worked really well locking them in. when they were done dreading me up they gave me 2 maintenance products to take home with me to maintain my new locks 1 was
Knotty boy dread shampoo the other one was KMS california  hairplay hard wax. The knotty boy dread shampoo will be fine for washing my locks im sure, but this KMS california hair play hard wax that they gave me to do dread maintenance with im not so sure about as it is water soluable, and i have never heard of anybody using it to maintain there locks
If anybody here could please let me know if they have had any experiences (good or bad) using kms california hair play hard wax to maintain there locks i'd be more than gratefull for the information.
Tongue

Edited by Evilresident - March 25 2007 at 2:21am
Evilresident View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evilresident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 11:26am
In answer to my own question! for anybody else who's curious about this crap (as ive just used it) I do not recomend kms california hair play hard wax, to anybody its totallyworthless for dread maintenance
sollenne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sollenne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 9:17pm
how did the zogs work?
**sarah**
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic