FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Crazy Day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Crazy Day
    Posted: March 25 2007 at 10:38pm
Very rarely does this happen and twice in one day at that. Well the title says it all, today after I got my cut I admit I was likin it but I didnt expect much more than that. I went to work (MACYs) and a few girls came to my area mind you I work in the hardware dept. The girls were about 20-24 years old asking me questions about this and that. They all looked good, lightskin, mahogony, and dark chocolat.

Anyways they kept looking at my hair, checkin my hand size, and asking me every damn personal question in the book. Being that im on the job I have to answer every question no matter how bizarre. The lightskinned one asked me what time I got off and do I have any kids. Im like WTF (I do have a kid but im not tellin her that), that has nothing to do with hardware. Then she apolized and her and her friends left.

Here's the weird part, this gay dude came into my dept asking me all sorts of personal information. Normally I would look away and lie my ass off. but His boyfriend kept giving me dirty looks. Im not gay nor do I have anything against gay people but I felt like he was a little too close for comfort and askin me if I perm my hair. Then he started giving me info on his hair stylist and sh*t.

Also these two dime ass chicks at my job whom I never met or seen before was chillin in the break room, so I joined them at the table. We all watchin Georgetwon vs. UNC (GTOWN my bracket is still good LOL), anyways this chick is thick as f**k

remember that ass, a lot like that. She wanted to brush my hair I was like na then she was like please please please. So I showed her how I brushed my hair and then she started to brush that sh*t. Im cool with that then she had a ghetto moment. She jumped up screaming at the TV and sh*t yelling "f**k UNC GTOWN BABY". Im all for that but damn her initial rating was a 8 but after that she dropped to a 6. I'd still smash but I aint calling the bitch back.

After work I had to take a f**kin bus because my truck was put in the shop 3days ago. On the bus this cute darkskinned chick was grilling me before I even seen her. Yall kno that feelin like someone's watchin you even though you not lookin. This girl started to smack my head all crazy. Iwas like what is you doing, she was like ya waves are makin me seasick. Im like is that right, what do you suggest I do about that, we exchanged numbers before she got off the bus. Needless to say she called me just a few minutes ago. Also on the same bus, the funniest yet dumbest sh*t I ever heard happened. This woman had like 7kids, one of her kids was sitting behind me he started puking and sh*t. His mother gets in my face saying hey you because of your hair my son got seasick. I apolized (but in my head I wanted to say, you cant be this f**kin stupid, its prolly cause her son is motion sickness).

Yo that was my day other than my dick riding bosses and weird encounters it was an aiight day.

After I got off work,
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2007 at 10:48pm
haha good read crazy day son lol and nice way to use my PIC LOL knew that sh*t would come in HANDY
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 10:39am
LOL @ "hand"y
And LMAO@ that kid puking!!
Yea, that was a good read bruh

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 12:16pm
Chill out n****s LOL yall know what that handy sh*t was lol no homo haha lol

but yea.. TSO.. i aint even care what her voice sounds like.. I'll put up wit that BIG A$$ all night ya dig

i kno cash looked it and did a double take on that sh*t LOL
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 8:57pm
Your day was past crazy.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 4:32pm

For real Damn.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic