Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Think about going to Job Corps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Think about going to Job Corps
    Posted: March 29 2007 at 8:15pm
Thank both of you for the encouragement I really wasn't sure if I wanted to go at first.I never said the F word but I'm sure I said I'm never going to college.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 4:53pm
^^ to add to that my ex-friend is going there now, he doin well he was a REAL HOOD ASS n****, thanks to them they got him off the streets, helped him focus, and channel his negative energy. I wish his ass well but I dont want nothing to do with him. Lil D.C. there's nothing negative about Job Corps my concern is you might have the wrong idea about college. I remember I made a thread about college bein a bitch and you said f** college or something of that sort. If that's a reason why you are going I hope you think about all the possibilities before you make your final decision.

As for Job Corp if that's what you decided good luck fam thats a postive environment their running over there.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - March 28 2007 at 4:53pm
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 4:27am
What do yall think about me going to job corps.If you have anything negative to say I don't want to hear it.I only want to hear encouraging things that will make me want to go.Job Corps is my only option
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic