Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPosts and pictures cut off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
strode416 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strode416 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posts and pictures cut off
    Posted: March 29 2007 at 1:37pm

When there's a post with a picture sometimes I can only see half the picture.  The bottom half is cut off.  How do I fix this?

Ok, I was just looking at some more posts and it's not just pictures.  Some posts are cut off.  I can see that there is more to the post but it's cut off.

Help please.

Thanks

Edited by strode416 - March 29 2007 at 1:41pm
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 2:44pm
Strode,

Could you please provide me with a link to the topic you're seeing this in so that I can investigate it?

Thanks!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by strode416 strode416 wrote:

When there's a post with a picture sometimes I can only see half the picture.  The bottom half is cut off.  How do I fix this?

Ok, I was just looking at some more posts and it's not just pictures.  Some posts are cut off.  I can see that there is more to the post but it's cut off.

Help please.

Thanks

Hey Strode & all,

We in the process of redoing the entire HB.com template from all the sections including HairTalk. 

We expect that there will be tweaking required so please post any problems or email webmaster@hairboutique.com.  Andy es, we are interested in your feedback and helpful suggestions (although sarcastic comments don't really help) :-)

We appreciate all of your patience.  We are doing our best...as always.

Thanks.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic