Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CRAZY extensions.. how does she do it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
xxsatiation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:57pm

How do you think she dyes it though to be pink? How do you even apply something like that?..like ive seen pictures of her hair attached funny to the top.. and what length of a 3/4 do you think she has?

wow i ask so many questions! im sorry haha.
..see she use to fry her hair out.. i think this was when it was all natural. im not sure though. its obvious she has extensions.
And then.. if this is a 3/4 wig.. is it possible to do this hairstyle..
.. And you can clearly see.. her extensions.. underneath some kind of uplift in this picture..

Edited by xxsatiation - April 01 2007 at 1:22pm
LOL
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:44pm
I'm guessing it's a 3/4 wig. Those are really nice and you can do a lot with them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:38pm
Im not even sure what it is. she wears it only on the top though.
LOL
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:31pm
I'm confused. That doesn't look seamless even for a second.
It looks to me like a 3/4 wig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 11:51am
There's a girl named Audrey Kitching, I am sure many of you have seen of her before.

Apparently she bleached the top of her head very badly and now wears a seemless top wig part? Her natural hair color is the dark brown underneath.. She attaches her extensions at the top I believe.. This seems like an amazing method in a way for people who have short layers, like myself.. to hide them so easily like she does.. Sorry for the overload of pictures.. but i think you guys are going to be amazed by this.

how does she do it.. thats what i want to know? pictures.. here they are...i saw this method.. and i am in shock.. i am thinking about doing this myself.. but how do you even attach a seamless top wig? or anything. its obvious she wears one.

You can clearly see.. that is not a natural part.. and that is not her natural hair at top.  Like you can see in this picture.. that there is a seems at the top right below.
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic