Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CRAZY extensions.. how does she do it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
xxsatiation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CRAZY extensions.. how does she do it?
    Posted: April 01 2007 at 11:51am
There's a girl named Audrey Kitching, I am sure many of you have seen of her before.

Apparently she bleached the top of her head very badly and now wears a seemless top wig part? Her natural hair color is the dark brown underneath.. She attaches her extensions at the top I believe.. This seems like an amazing method in a way for people who have short layers, like myself.. to hide them so easily like she does.. Sorry for the overload of pictures.. but i think you guys are going to be amazed by this.

how does she do it.. thats what i want to know? pictures.. here they are...i saw this method.. and i am in shock.. i am thinking about doing this myself.. but how do you even attach a seamless top wig? or anything. its obvious she wears one.

You can clearly see.. that is not a natural part.. and that is not her natural hair at top.  Like you can see in this picture.. that there is a seems at the top right below.
LOL
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:31pm
I'm confused. That doesn't look seamless even for a second.
It looks to me like a 3/4 wig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:38pm
Im not even sure what it is. she wears it only on the top though.
LOL
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:44pm
I'm guessing it's a 3/4 wig. Those are really nice and you can do a lot with them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:57pm

How do you think she dyes it though to be pink? How do you even apply something like that?..like ive seen pictures of her hair attached funny to the top.. and what length of a 3/4 do you think she has?

wow i ask so many questions! im sorry haha.
..see she use to fry her hair out.. i think this was when it was all natural. im not sure though. its obvious she has extensions.
And then.. if this is a 3/4 wig.. is it possible to do this hairstyle..
.. And you can clearly see.. her extensions.. underneath some kind of uplift in this picture..

Edited by xxsatiation - April 01 2007 at 1:22pm
LOL
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by xxsatiation xxsatiation wrote:

How do you think she dyes it though to be pink? How do you even apply something like that?..

Manic Panic, to name just one. http://www.manicpanic.com/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 3:18pm

no i dont mean.. what hair dye she uses.. how does she dye her 3/4 wig

LOL
valentine319 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 6:26pm
The 3/4 wig is not dyed it comes that color, the dark underneath looks like her real hair coming out, 1st pic at top.  Last pic at the bottom the pink is at least a weft in that one, you can see the line
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 7:40pm
it looks to me like the same thing as I do

a combination of a topper or top closure piece, and extensions

ie take one person with natural dark brown hair

attach topper/top closure piece wit natural part on top in bright pink

then put in extensions as usual in the same pink.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 8:54pm
no she dyes the wig piece.. because it faded.. from a bright pink she had.. and she always has a new one.. in a different color- so i cant imagine her buying them nonstop.. in different colors?

shes a hairstylist.. or so she "says" so she probably uses real hair wig piece and dyes it like her own hair. and i know us here are pro's at spotting wigs and extensions.. here is a picture of her with.. all natural hair.. as you notice
she covers the top of her head.. because she is bald there.
and here is a picture that shows the back of her head? is it a wig now? this is confusing me so much! in the back- her hair looks horrible!!! but you can notice just a top.. piece uplift.. see- thats why i dont think this is a full wig.. maybe just a top piece wig?
LOL
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 9:03pm
xxsatiation, she has a myspace page with an email address. Instead of batting it back and forth so much, just ask her directly. :)

malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 9:16pm
Definitly don't try bleaching and coloring the hair on a 3/4 wig. You're going to ruin it. I think you would just have to buy it that way.

It looks like she's got something different in every picture. The last one of the back of her head looks like she was doing her own individual extensions and then her boyfriend stopped her because they had to go to Disneyland.

Let us know if you find out what she's wearing.

malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 9:22pm
I just took a look at her myspace and I'm really impressed.
The photographs are fantastic. I can't decide if I like the one with her on
the toilet drinking a beer or with her showing off her curse finger.

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by malibu malibu wrote:

The last
one of the back of her head looks like she was doing her own individual
extensions and then her boyfriend stopped her because they had to go to
Disneyland.

I snorted.
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 9:22pm
Big%20smiletee hee

cryption View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cryption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 9:47pm
Why would you want extensions so badly done?!
I think she looks a wee bit trashy to say the least.
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 10:43pm
I agree with Kimmy.it looks like a topper with extensions underneath.To be honest its poorly done.i have done this method myself,but my top peice completely covered my wefts.Hers are showing badly.It look very thrown together.Which is crazy cause its super easy to do.My own hair was only 2-3 inches long and this method looked pretty seamless.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 10:54pm

Yes I know she has a myspace, but she is never very honest with anyone on how she does her hair. She says shes trained in all areas to do hair and does extensions for people- but I just can't seem to understand it. Look at her own hair? .. or what little is left.

Her hair to me is the biggest mystery and i want to solve it.

i am completely boggled.

i mean.. a 3/4 wig would be an awesome idea for short short layers.. but then i see the back of her head and it looks like shes wearing a damn toupee!
LOL
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 12:27am
Any similarity between Oolong and Audrey Kitching is merely coincidental.

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 12:34am
lol, she doesnt hold a candle to oolong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic