Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CRAZY extensions.. how does she do it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 1:05am
OMG!!!! THat's awsome!!!! We should send her that!!!

xxsatiation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 9:49am
Haha oh wow, yeah her hair is pretty crazy. It also is pretty blah. I just think the front looks good. But then I saw the back.. and went into.. shock. Yeah.. pretty bad.. actually.. REALLY BAD!

HAIRPOLICE.

I've tried asking her before about her hair- but she never is honest. She even said she doesn't wear extensions, psht.
LOL
pandathreesixty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pandathreesixty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2007 at 3:30pm
i LOOOOOOVE HER HAIR!!!! shes very pretty!!!
leducred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leducred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2007 at 3:55pm

her hair must be really damaged w/all that in her hair etc, being processed etc

s
s
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 5:45pm
She has a pink weft in one of those pictures, also some dreads which are probably secured with a rubber band...
now heres now guess on the wigs...
she GLUES them to the top of her real hair.
Yup, probably some LG and part of a wig then *slap!* right down on top of her head!
I cant see why someone would lie about not having extensions when you can clearly see a weft...
^..^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic