Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Quick Question.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PiruLove View Drop Down
Rookie Of The Year '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiruLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Quick Question.
    Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:07pm

whats Poppin to all my wave people on this site, but anyways, I was wondering if waves could go away  because i got a dark ceaser and my waves was looking dumb good and i washed my hair and it does'nt have the same effect as it did before and i was wondering if that is why waves may fade away.

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:26pm
It happens to everybody.. know they did not go away... they just lost visibility.. as your hair gets higher.. they will come back.. thats why i advise people to jsut brush all the loose/dead hairs out... and wait a lil before washin.. dats why its good to get a dark cut.. so even if u wash ur hair.. u loose a lil visibility.. and not all.. but ur waves are neva really "gone"..
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 12:33pm
Nice BIGThumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic