Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rejection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rejection
    Posted: April 01 2007 at 7:09pm
wat the worst time u ever been rejected
ANOTHER LEVEL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 10:18pm
when I was in college I really liked this girl I bought some flowers and wrote a poem and when I asked her out see took the flowers threw them out the window and ripped up my poem and said hell know.
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 5:18am
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

when I was in college I really liked this girl I bought some flowers and wrote a poem and when I asked her out see took the flowers threw them out the window and ripped up my poem and said hell know.

Damn kid. I feel for ya.

But have u ever gotten the "Rejection" phone number? now that is some cold hearted sh!t.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 10:07am
LOL, my fault for laughing its a reflection reaction laugh. My worse rejection actually came from my freshman year in college. I hit her up on facebook she never responded so I was like I guess thats deaded. Little did I know I would see her 2days later with her friends and im dolo walkin back to my room. She was like that n**** right there was sayin all sorts of sh*t to me, he dont get it im not interested NY. All her friends was laughin at me, that hurt a a dude's feelings. But now im back to my old ways of not giving a f**k what women (girls excuse me) think, they eventually come to me for something eventually. 
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 1:45pm
thanks frizzle
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 9:17pm
i had the same problem 36oh but i realized it when i was 14 and started messin wit girls.n for some weird reason (this is random) i started play chokin em n it turned them on or something.n it reminds me of my freind he likes to choke women when he's f**kin them lets them pass out then when they revive he continues
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 9:26pm
^^^ WTF you for real who chokes them when he f**kin them, thats stranglin or killin a bitch. That ish remind me of the honeymooners when he like one of these days alice but in ^ one of these days he might choke a bitch to death real talk.

To cosign with you and tsoh I had that problem as well sometimes I still have that problem because I work too much and when im not workin im sleepin or gettin ready to work or basketball practice. Eitherway there's always something preventing me to engage in full conversation with a chick.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 3:55pm

yeah,that sh*t is scary and sounds unreal right.

but when he told me this ish i was dont be f**kin bitches in my place i'll have a murder case

just thought about that and damn i got to get rid of this dude
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 6:06pm
thats some crazy stuff i dont know wat yall boys doing over there but thats not cool  and the girls actually let him choke them thats crazy and the pass out   like for how long do they pass out for  i i was doing that i will laugh  i am going to try that ish   it should be fun
ANOTHER LEVEL
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 6:13pm
do u seriuosly have a death wish dont do it ,dont do it, dont do it

r u crazy u could die about 20 people world wide die from this ish a year but they use a belt

i think its called space monkey

sidenote: it gives u a high feeling studies have been done
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic