Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haircutting Fetish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pigtaillover69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pigtaillover69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haircutting Fetish
    Posted: April 01 2007 at 9:21pm
Hi, I"m new to this site but I was wondering if there are any girls out there that love to cut hair and get turned on by it. I def have a fetish for girls that love to cut hair, especially other girls hair. Is there anyone out there that shares these feelings? 
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 4:55pm
Ignore the other Pigtaillover (can i refer to you as Piggy for short?).

Lots of people get aroused by seeing someone getting their haircut or doing the cutting.  So don't let people tell your weird.  They check out your message and just have a different fetish.  Shame they can't appreciate that other people may view them in the same way and be more open minded.

ricky501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 8:59pm
hi all i am ricky from india i also hav hair fetish like you all i like long to short and chop off cuts are beat enjoyed by me i am eger to know what others like reply to my yahoo id   ricky93122000440@yahoo.co.uk we can talk more regarding hair cuts and much related things together

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pigtaillover69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 12:56pm
Yea Snipette, your welcome to call me whatever you want lol. I don't know why those other guys even commented on my topic if they don't understand the fetish. I was just curious snipette, are you a boy or a girl? Not that it matters much but I have never met a girl with a similar fetish and I think it would be really cool to meet one.
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 10:00am
I have a Hair Fetish period. Cut, perms, color, just watch anything, or better have a friendly hairdresser do it to me. I have more hair stuff than my wife. Mouse, gel, shine spray, hair spray. I would love to chat.
Tommi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pigtaillover69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 9:10pm
Yea I got all the haircutting stuff, cape, spray bottle, sicssors, comb. All just in case that sexy girl wants to cut my hair.
Haircutgirll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haircutgirll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2012 at 12:57am
Is this forum still active? I am new here, l am a 22 years old asian girl with a huge haircutting fetish, l like watching someone gets a haircut especially long to short, l also like cutting someones else hair and if it is a guy l will make sure to shave him smooth bald after l cut his hair short, hehe, and l also like having my haircut by a guy. Right now my hair is down to my midback, so if anyone wants to share their fetish with me, email me to : loverpinky86@yahoo.com
pinkpig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2012 at 2:51am
Originally posted by pigtaillover69 pigtaillover69 wrote:

Hi, I"m new to this site but I was wondering if there are any girls out there that love to cut hair and get turned on by it. I def have a fetish for girls that love to cut hair, especially other girls hair. Is there anyone out there that shares these feelings? 

I don't like cutting hair neither mine nor others. But I really like to see others with beautiful haircutting. I always change my hair style by wigs. I bought many kinds of wigs, and changed my style many time a week to give surprise to my friends.LOL
zoe9576 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoe9576 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2012 at 3:33am
I don't really get my hair cut often, as I think it will take a lot of time to do that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic