Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Connection- the crown, improvements.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Connect Four. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connect Four. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:28am
The only way to spin like Wave Connection is to brush, brush, brush, and that is what I do.  I can't help it if dudes on this site are feelin my 360 waves and I took the spotlight from has-beens like Three-Two-OH NOOOOOOO.  Real Talk.

I not a hater, I just brush alot.

Revised Big Pun
SuPr3m3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuPr3m3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:30am

MY DUDE WE'RE NOT RETARTED...IF YALL WAS ON DA SAME COMP AT WORK DON't YOU THINK YOU WOULDA f**kIN JOINED AT AN EARILER DATE YOU DICKEHAD...U JUS JOINED TODAY....COME ON MAN U AINT FOOLIN NO ONE U JUS MADE DIS f**kIN ACCOUNT...HAVE A f**kIN SEAT YOU KITTIN ASS n****! I thought sumthin was up da first time he posted his pics but w.e. i aint worried bout his sh*ts.

Edited by SuPr3m3 - April 03 2007 at 11:31am
SuPr3m3 on deck...
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Connect Four. Connect Four. wrote:

The only way to spin like Wave Connection is to brush, brush, brush, and that is what I do.  I can't help it if dudes on this site are feelin my 360 waves and I took the spotlight from has-beens like Three-Two-OH NOOOOOOO.  Real Talk.

Revised Big Pun
Spell check- Im not a hater

Now you just prove your wave connection... dumb asses

Edited by BIG- - April 03 2007 at 11:42am
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:31am

get off wave connection  personlly i think it aint no kit    he aint bash nobody he was bashed  thnk would u let somebody hi u right in the face and dont hit back           look at the pictures think some are dry probably cause umm dont everybody hair get dry    then once u but in some pomade or cc dont it look shiny and slick come on people think     and maybe he post one pic at a time to make it more suprising everytime he post a pic so eople canbe like   uhhhh ohhhhh  come come    i seen people wit kits  and there  hair wont look like  that  there waves will be space out  and they will have   for example ur  texturizer 360  that how it will look     if u look closely u will see those nappy strand stray hairs that most black peole have  making it no kit      that my reasoning

ANOTHER LEVEL
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:31am
Originally posted by SuPr3m3 SuPr3m3 wrote:

MY DUDE WE'RE NOT RETARTED...IF YALL WAS ON DA SAME COMP AT WORK DON't YOU THINK YOU WOULDA f**kIN JOINED AT AN EARILER DATE YOU DICKEHAD...U JUS JOINED TODAY....COME ON MAN U AINT FOOLIN NO ONE U JUS MADE DIS f**kIN ACCOUNT...HAVE A f**kIN SEAT YOU KITTIN ASS n****! I thought sumthin was up da first time he posted his pics but w.e. i aint worried bout his sh*ts.

SUPREME YOU LOSER.. you forgot to say u kittin ass HO lol.. dats ur word remember
SuPr3m3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuPr3m3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:32am

lol i forgot bout dat...damn...but if u aint kit den good sh*t...but things sure aint lookin bright for u.

SuPr3m3 on deck...
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:34am
Shocked at this! And to think i invited ya to my squad. glad ya didn't join Thumbs%20Down

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:35am
lol

Aye if you didnt kit and you attained those waves with a brush then this little "exposure" shouldnt even hurt you
SuPr3m3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuPr3m3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:37am
But damn man...i could spend a whole f**kin day on a section and like ONE wave would get improved lol dis n****s whole crown is in.
SuPr3m3 on deck...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:39am
After i just posted that long sh!t about u saying u dont kit and u make a new account saying stuff that makes it easy to know its u that retarded man   but  still think u didnt kit    keep spinnin dude

read this and tell me why youll thnk he kittin cause one person say it
come on

get off wave connection  personlly i think it aint no kit    he aint bash nobody he was bashed  thnk would u let somebody hi u right in the face and dont hit back           look at the pictures think some are dry probably cause umm dont everybody hair get dry    then once u but in some pomade or cc dont it look shiny and slick come on people think     and maybe he post one pic at a time to make it more suprising everytime he post a pic so eople canbe like   uhhhh ohhhhh  come come    i seen people wit kits  and there  hair wont look like  that  there waves will be space out  and they will have   for example ur  texturizer 360  that how it will look     if u look closely u will see those nappy strand stray hairs that most black peole have  making it no kit      that my reasoning
ANOTHER LEVEL
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:39am
Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

Originally posted by Connect Four. Connect Four. wrote:

Revised Big Pun
Sepll check- Im not a hater

Now you just prove your wave connection... dumb asses

Sepll check- spell check, lol.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:43am
i spelled it right look again
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:44am
Connect Four is my boy and we work together.  He showed me how to wave from the start.  He just isn't into this internet stuff.  So when I told him about these accusations on this site, he took a photo and registered to set the record straight.  100% real talk.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:45am
Babyj... Its the way he approached it. He went far enough of dissin three six- oh. naw none of dat here.. Three-six-oh came with his opinion and proof.. not bashing,.. while others were saying he kitted from the get go... then he dissed three-six sayin that he is a hasbeen and just mad cuz he aint win the tournament.. dat wasnt a good way of approaching anything.. so honestly he does derserve this ya diggie? guddie.. no beef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:47am
after doing my research      wave connection u r a lame   get of this site  i feel so stupid now for sticking up for u      u say u work at a job corp so u must be 18 years or older  man and u still playing kiddy games man if ur imagine friend is real go suc his m0therf^uc    ing    D!ck   man i int stupid  why does u and your buddy for life have the same pic   and  if u taking pics of ur male friends and saving them on account and stuff them u are homo   so which one is it are u homo or are u a liar  which one b and b aint for homie its for b!tch   ya dgggg 
ANOTHER LEVEL
CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:48am

Bout time Three Six-Oh, and Supafresh realized sumthin had to b fishy wit this cat. Gvyll brght it to light but no1 paid attention. Wen i saw how he wld jus post one pic per thread i knew sumthin was lurkin.No disrespect waveconnection, but if u did kit its no big deal jus dont try and fake the deal like u puttin in the work like all of us r.

In the words of Three SIX Oh... the proof is in the progress not the results....

But IF i am wrong, I apologize for this accusation.....
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:48am

Nice edit, lol.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:49am
loooooolllllllllll Broken%20Heart
SuPr3m3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuPr3m3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:52am
Dats some bull man...dis n****s whole sh*t aint gon be in after a week....it took me a whole wolfin session to get my crown smaller. But hey w.e. let him rock and post his pics...n****s on here aint gonna respect him...so it's pointless for him to be on da site...jus leave and go outside and get some hoes wit ya kitted waves 8-).
SuPr3m3 on deck...
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:53am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Nice edit, lol.
thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic