Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Connection- the crown, improvements.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:54am
Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

Babyj... Its the way he approached it. He went far enough of dissin three six- oh. naw none of dat here.. Three-six-oh came with his opinion and proof.. not bashing,.. while others were saying he kitted from the get go... then he dissed three-six sayin that he is a hasbeen and just mad cuz he aint win the tournament.. dat wasnt a good way of approaching anything.. so honestly he does derserve this ya diggie? guddie.. no beef

It's not hate or a dis when you state the FACTS. 

Three-Two-OH NOOOOOOO!, lost in the latest tournament and his right side isn't tight.  That's the FACTS and my definition of a has-been.

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:54am
Originally posted by SuPr3m3 SuPr3m3 wrote:

Dats some bull man...dis n****s whole sh*t aint gon be in after a week....it took me a whole wolfin session to get my crown smaller. But hey w.e. let him rock and post his pics...n****s on here aint gonna respect him...so it's pointless for him to be on da site...jus leave and go outside and get some hoes wit ya kitted waves 8-).
lol tell him to go to 360.. lol he probably wud get done worst
SuPr3m3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuPr3m3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:55am
lol @ big...they would make him cry
SuPr3m3 on deck...
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:55am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Babyj... Its the way he approached it. He went far enough of dissin three six- oh. naw none of dat here.. Three-six-oh came with his opinion and proof.. not bashing,.. while others were saying he kitted from the get go... then he dissed three-six sayin that he is a hasbeen and just mad cuz he aint win the tournament.. dat wasnt a good way of approaching anything.. so honestly he does derserve this ya diggie? guddie.. no beef

Three-Two-OH NOOOOOOO!, lost in the latest tournament and his right side isn't tight.  That's the FACTS and my definition of a has-been.

How are you an has been if one side isnt kickin yet.. that means you wasnt there yet but on your way...

ya diggie? guddie... dats my new motto
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:56am
And the more you disrespect, The less Respect you will have..
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:57am
hoes dont like kits so supreme he aint going to get none  lol      its bad when u cant get a hoe cause usually they dont  care how u look  
ANOTHER LEVEL
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:57am
Originally posted by SuPr3m3 SuPr3m3 wrote:

lol @ big...they would make him cry
make him unplug his computer..
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 11:59am
A man finally steps up to some of you dudes who thought you had the game on lock and shuts the game down.  I'm not running, because Wave Connection is for real.

Kits can't make you spin or do anything close to what I'm working with.  It's all good, because I recognize envy a mile away.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:02pm
Who thought they had the game on lock? 50 cent?.. Back to the topic if anyone thought that they had perfect spinnaz they wouldnt still be on this site..... but people are still on this site because they are here to gain information,to help others, and gain a lil respect.. which right now your not earning.. by your recessive  comments.. just chill out.. if u kno u aint kit. dont worry bout it.. i told u dat bout 3 times

go try your little stunts here www.360waves.net/forums

Edited by BIG- - April 03 2007 at 12:03pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:02pm
even if u didnt kit why make two accounts and stuff  read this and answer my question at the end wave connection

after doing my research      wave connection u r a lame   get of this site  i feel so stupid now for sticking up for u      u say u work at a job corp so u must be 18 years or older  man and u still playing kiddy games man if ur imagine friend is real go suc his m0therf^uc    ing    D!ck   man i int stupid  why does u and your buddy for life have the same pic   and  if u taking pics of ur male friends and saving them on account and stuff them u are homo   so which one is it are u homo or are u a liar  which one b and b aint for homie its for b!tch   ya dgggg 
ANOTHER LEVEL
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:03pm
*just read the rest of this* ooooooooooooweeeeeeeeee. I'll be back to post later cuz i got to head to one of my classes

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:06pm

And the more you disrespect, The less Respect you will have..

I haven't disrespected anybody, just stated the facts.  All Three-Two-OH NOOOOOOO! is doing is conjuring up speculation

Three-Two-OH NOOOOOOO!, came to my thread with some nonsense and I am going to defend myself.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:09pm

He assumed and stated his reasons. Nothing to get hyped up over lil john..... Also he wasnt the only who assumed or said you were kitting in total its almost half of the people who think you kitted. so instead of calling out or singling out a certain individual ..just review his points.. and correct him in an right manner.. ya diggie? guddie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:10pm
Wave connection is u a liar or a homo  stop avoiding the question
ANOTHER LEVEL
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:14pm

He assumed and stated his reasons. Nothing to get hyped up over lil john..... Also he wasnt the only who assumed or said you were kitting in total its almost half of the people who think you kitted. so instead of calling out or singling out a certain individual ..just review his points.. and correct him in an right manner.. ya diggie? guddie

If you look at the first two comparisons, they show different sides of my head.  I was showing the improvement on the left side, not the right.  That why it looks different.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:18pm
why wave connection keep avoiding the lair or homo question
ANOTHER LEVEL
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

IF thats the case imma has-been and everyone who lost in the tournmament is a has-been. No one was even talkin about the tournament the spotlight was on you why bring in irrevelent information to take the limelight off the topic.

Its unnecessary to bash on tsoh or even big for that matter, but making two accounts damn fam...well not my fam...just not a good look.

In your eyes your waves are untouchable correct? Thats how you portray yourself when you diss Three-Six-Oh! No one said it was easy when you tryin to get 360s ask shockwave, c ridge, tsoh, me, fresh2def, young a, king cash, ldizl, jqrs, and countless others. When your brushing your weak areas it takes time not 10 days to perfect your crown.

You also said you've been reading this site just never joining for about a year right? Even if thats true why post one pic at a time? That was suspect to me at the start but I let you slide because I thought maybe you worked hard and wanted the admiration and respect from other wavers.

Either way battle me and we'll see, I'll only battle you once you get a digital camera. Also if im wrong for accusing you prove me wrong. I hate kitten ass n****s who act like they been brushin like me and got real results. I dont play that sh*t, normally im laid back but I wasent gonna let this sh*t fly without some solid evidence.

If im wrong dude my fault, but I dont think thats the case your whole story is not quantifiable.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:26pm
yup.. yup
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:26pm

I didn't open two accounts, that why I posted my mans picture.  Please review.

Also, I posted one picture at a time to keep my buzz up.  Now it's on.

You want to battle, let's do it.

Edited by wave connection - April 03 2007 at 12:29pm
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:28pm
u didnt posts ur mans pictures.. he posted him self.. owned
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic