Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Connection- the crown, improvements.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

u didnt posts ur mans pictures.. he posted him self.. owned

I helped him post, he isn't into all this computer stuff. 

You can see his picture and that's proof enough that I didn' open two accounts.  Come on, BIG-, I know better than that.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:34pm

Its not hard to posts somebody pictures so its not proof.. but im not tryna war over this ya dig....but anyways u guys hit me up wit dem pics.. if yal finna battle.  or yal finna give a date....

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:36pm
I dont want to battle you, truth be told ill battle you to prove a point.
I understand keepin the buzz up but if your waves are on point people will still be talkin about em eitherway ^^ good eye big,  man I dont know everytime I give you the benefit of the doubt another mistake is made on your account.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Connect Four. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connect Four. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:41pm

-same time, different computers.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:41pm

That doesnt prove a thing bruh..... How bout u hop of his diccckkk oops i mean his computer and go to a different one.. And yal both post  at the same time.. ya diggie? guddie

No beef cuz

Posted at the same time, different computers.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:44pm
ok
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:48pm

ok

Thanks, BIG-, Connect Four is my man, who knows me, and has seen me progress.  He wanted to set the record straight.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:51pm
iight if u say so.... i wasnt on dat anymore
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:57pm
The way I wanted to come out was my own idea, one picture at a time.   No one, as far as I know, has come out like me.  It's was a different swagger. 

Also, you said you want to battle me, now you don't, or just want to prove a point?

What's up, SupaFresh208?

Edited by wave connection - April 03 2007 at 1:00pm
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 1:40pm
wave con i aint dissing you or nothin cuz word up i admire your waves.. but all these accusatinos .. if you REALLY REAL n****.. you gotta fight thru this sh*t and prove to anyone that accuses that you is real.. u gotta understand what these n****s are saying.. ya sh*t dont look real cuz .. n**** I Never seen a n**** with your type of waves roll through here.. its gonna be a uprising anytime someone jumps in the game and their first pics is killing almost everyone on the site.. that sh*t is ridiculous.. i guarantee if you cold just prove to everyone that its not a 100 % kit all that respect you want u'd probably get

but again.. n**** U SPINNIN LIKE A BITCH ma n**** ya sh*t gives me inspiration to brush
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 1:42pm
for me its like a Rookie coming in the MLB and hitting 80 homeruns.. yea alright.. i aint say he using that steroids.. but im testing that bitch every day..

PISS TEST n****..

so that's basically u gotta get tested and doubted before u think u knocking some of these vets off what they beeen holding down and getting respect for .. for a while YA DIGG and that's str8 up from ya boy TS(TRENDZSeTTER)
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by TrendzSeTTer TrendzSeTTer wrote:

wave con i aint dissing you or nothin cuz word up i admire your waves.. but all these accusatinos .. if you REALLY REAL n****.. you gotta fight thru this sh*t and prove to anyone that accuses that you is real.. u gotta understand what these n****s are saying.. ya sh*t dont look real cuz .. n**** I Never seen a n**** with your type of waves roll through here.. its gonna be a uprising anytime someone jumps in the game and their first pics is killing almost everyone on the site.. that sh*t is ridiculous.. i guarantee if you cold just prove to everyone that its not a 100 % kit all that respect you want u'd probably get

but again.. n**** U SPINNIN LIKE A BITCH ma n**** ya sh*t gives me inspiration to brush

Thanks.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 1:46pm
Nothing against you, I wasen't interested in battling you until this whole kitted nonsense started. And yes I wanted to prove a point but technically a battle wont prove that point. The only way would be to get a lowcut, Ive gotten lowcuts and my waves still stayed intact and were visible. If you did kit theyd disspaear like diddy's waves when he gets ceasers.

I dont want to drag this out into some war against you thats just how I feel.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Cj2022 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj2022 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 1:58pm
wave connection, ja sh*ts do look real phony, cuz 1 day jour crown not dere, next its all waved up, but thing is, dat even wit a kit, i neva undastood how it helped waves, cuz i tried kits jears ago, dey wud make ma hair soft n all shiny, but neva gave me waves, i wud have 2 brush ma ass off 2 get dem, so idk about all dat kit stuff, but it still is weirdd, but idk, do dat low cut ceaser thing n post pix 2 see
[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/cj2022/PICT0369.jpg" />
LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Nothing against you, I wasen't interested in battling you until this whole kitted nonsense started. And yes I wanted to prove a point but technically a battle wont prove that point. The only way would be to get a lowcut, Ive gotten lowcuts and my waves still stayed intact and were visible. If you did kit theyd disspaear like diddy's waves when he gets ceasers.

i was about to say the same thing... a battle dun prove if your hairs kitted or not.... real talk though.. aint no need for all this... we all have our doubts... weather you think he kits or not... this aint healthy for the site
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 2:02pm
iexactly ^^ i see u spinnin ldizl

Edited by BIG- - April 03 2007 at 2:04pm
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by LDIZL LDIZL wrote:

Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

i was about to say the same thing... a battle dun prove if your hairs kitted or not.... real talk though.. aint no need for all this... we all have our doubts... weather you think he kits or not... this aint healthy for the site

I feel that, fellas.  I have no problem getting a low cut, but you need some length to show the wave pattern, all 360 vets know that.  

When Davo asked me to get a fresh cut, wash my hair and put no products in it, I did.  I was still spinning.  So, it's all good.

Edited by wave connection - April 03 2007 at 2:19pm
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 2:21pm

Your right.. but a low cut doesnt mean scalping your hair.. an low cut just lower then an #2..

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 2:23pm
This is low and doesn lack visibility
LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 2:26pm

GET LOW
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic