Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Only Wash with Water?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 1:02pm
This sounds good to me.I'm going to try this to.I need to get my hair healthy again. I color mine so much.I want my shoulder length hair to grow really long.This sounds like a good way to do it.Plus, I wanna dye my hair in 3 months blonde again.It's a red color as of now.I sure hope I can go 3 months without coloring it.I'm very obessed with it.Anyways, I'm gonna try to use only water to wash.
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 1:07pm
This sounds good to me.I'm going to try this to.I need to get my hair healthy again. I color mine so much.I want my shoulder length hair to grow really long.This sounds like a good way to do it.Plus, I wanna dye my hair in 3 months blonde again.It's a red color as of now.I sure hope I can go 3 months without coloring it.I'm very obessed with it.Anyways, I'm gonna try to use only water to wash.
kannd86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kannd86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2008 at 4:58pm
I came across this post today and read through the whole thread.  What an interesting experiment!  You haven't posted since last year, so I thought I'd ask what's up.  Thanks for sharing.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic