Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

am i wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: am i wrong
    Posted: April 05 2007 at 12:21am
okay i dont quite go out wit this girl b i llike her and she like me but i find my self getting mad if i she talks about her hmeboy  like how they had fun in school u know seeing that we go to to different schools
like if she alks about males to me its like i dont like it or get like  jealous i guess

am i wrong for feeling like this

also am i wrong for if i like a girl and she likes me  can i go fck someother girl that like me
ANOTHER LEVEL
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 12:29am
well jeolousy is a sin.j/k but really it is a sin

but she's prolly tryin to make u jeolous.women do sh*t like that all the time

just act like u dont care.then she'll do it more.then hook up with her.this will make her weak.bcause she's been wanting ur attention.and once yall hooked she'll kno not to talk bout other dudes around u

unless she likes to see u weep when she talks bout dudes
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 12:32am
Yea you wrong because you stated it in your first sentence. You don't go out with this girl. Until you tell her how you really feel. But if she still talkin about her homeboy chances are she's a smeez every smeez I met talked about other dudes they knew & sh*t.

Your never wrong for f**king a girl thats not your girlfriend...when you dont have a girlfriend. Until you and the other girl become an item its not wrong because all your doing is talking.

I gotta question how old are you and this girl you talkin to? This kinda sounds like puppy love no offense.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:07am
yea that word is fresh....smeezzzzzzzz just rolls of the tongue

but i am in the same predicament about God....sh*t is f**kin me up

but the reason i'm confused is that if i say w/e n go with ur theory

i feel like the devil is taking hold of me or something

makin me sin

but at the same time i still sin lust,sex before marriage,jeolousy,lie,steal

n all this science stuff bout provin religion ish is wrong is f**kin me up too

cause u cant pass evidence

and at the same time i'm thinkin if i do believe in science n other ish i'm betrayin Gods will to believe  in him

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:16am
^^ you should make a thread about that gvyll

babyjprettyboy I hope we gave you some sort of input to your problem fam

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:19am
i'ma do that
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:28am

but what i'm thinkin is thats how u start not believin leads to this then a greater that.........

like my boy stopped beleivin in religion and started doin drugs,f**kin around,gang bangin

next thing u kno five dudes were holdin him back cause he wanted to kill our pastor..........dude was possesed

scariest thing of my life when i saw this couldn't believe his strength

dude was takin upstairs to proceed with an excorcism
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:51am

see i think like that but the thing is.is i'm afraid to because i feel that i'm siding with the Demons of Hell

but as i write this i'm think do i believe in God or religion because i feel i'm writing as if i do

but yet still cant comrehend bout life

just think i mean really think if God or whoever Big bang w/e made us who made them life was just blank before that nothin but blank n i feel like life is just a dream but how can it be a dream if we came from this blank  persona.ahhhhhhhhhg life is just life(dont kno if u kno what i mean)

hard to explain
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:57am
I believe in me that may sound c*cky and all that but its what keeps me grounded. I never had any handouts in life so I used to blame god but I stopped doing that and at one point I stopped believing in god. I believe in him again but just for the sake of it.

I never read the bible...well thats a little steep lets just say i cant remember anything from the bible. People would say im an asshole or I dont beleive in god. Thats not the case its just with so much sh*t going on in my head and trying to be a good person, the idea of god or jesus christ turning wine into water is bullsh*t to me.

TSOH im not religious either but in no way do I beleive in the devil or anything like that. Speaking of church I got the talking to this woman about it today at my job. She asked me who woke me up in the morning. I said my alarm clock. She said no GOD woke you up this morning. Little sh*t like that im like no god did not I woke myself up. I respect the believing in a higher power but not to the point where your gonna take away my belief in something

^^Thats another reason why I stopped going to church. I tried it again last year with my ex-girl and I was bored out of my mind. My then girlfriend was tearing and saying your so evil. How am I evil for not feeling anything at church. First and foremost it was hot as f**k in there and im wearing a hot ass f**kin suit. The service was from 11-3:30 with no intermissions (Thats a long ass f**kin time), and im supposed to feel some connection to jesus or god. NO SIR I wasent feeling anything but the humidy.

Again, im not religious however I do believe in karma.  I hope I didnt offend anyone on this but most likely I did...somehow someway.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:04am
And to add to that why is man so determined to make sense of something that ever was. I believe religion is an escape goat to all the problems of the world today. I dont get how GOD created humanity and then the Thory of Evolution (which sort of makes sense to me), sad thing is one of them is right. Whether God created us all or if the theory of evolution proves to be fact .

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:11am
to me supa ur some what of a buddist u belive that life is all about learning lessons for example u treating ur girl wrong n she that type that take sh*t to the heart. in buddism they believe  that u'll die n comeback as a girl that will be abused raped all that ish to learn ur lesson.then if u mistreat someone else as when ur a girl u'll comeback in liffe as that person u mistreated.

But i think the only reason we believe what we believe is that were in america which is populated by christians.which forces us to belive in Trinity.who knows The God could be Allah or some other dude

but thats what confuses me evidence i dont believe anything without evidence.

thats why i dont give a f**k if someone say sh*t to me thats hurtful i just think i'm gone die someday n life is just blank. i even think whats the point  of me living (suicidle thoughts but not foreal) 
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:15am

Yeah the reason sometimes i dont like goin to church is that the hipercrites(however u spell it) that r there. go to church n the next day clubbin sh*ts f**ked man.

Life is just blank i cant explain
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:23am

like now when i'm thread jackin this dude i dont give a f**k i'm gone die someday n when i'm dead after that wherever i'll be i'll think about sh*t i wanted to do in life but was to embarrased to do it

sometime i just want to go n take all my money everything n just do w/e.cause life to me is like a dream i dont give a f**k about what i do

sh*t keep gettin harder to explain
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:27am
I quesiton that too, I used to  beleive man was placed here to learn something and once he learns that he will die. But then that wouldnt add up if a 14yrold girl gets raped to death by gangbangers, I doubt she sinned so bad that she deserved that.

And tsoh I said the alarm clock because I knew that would lead into a long debade. I didnt want to disrespect her but at the same time I wanted time to elapse for my break (Thats f**ked up I know). I know god wakes me up every morning but I question it everyday and wonder how does he wake me up everyday.

I beleive in being a good person and believe that evil exists as a way of understanding the concept of being good. Like for example I try to be a good person and hang around other good-natured people. When I do that sometimes (I never say it aloud), but I often wish they received some roadblocks along the way. Not evil thoughts intentionally but just some wrong mistakes to make them a better person or at least learn from bad situations.

Im the biggest pessimist in the world, I used to be a huge optimist but my outlook on the world has changed since then.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:32am
LOL, I agree with you on that I think life is a dream and a game of chess at the same time. If you make the wrong move you could be stuck but if you pace yourself and think ahead of the curve you'll be alright in the long run.

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:36am
i was figuratively speakin about that money sh*t.n about that life is just blank if u really think about it stuff i never i knew someone thought like that also sometime i just sit n think n say man nobody think like me i'm so demented,coo coo.

n i kno people never understand me when i tell sh*t when were speakin serious.i kno people say that alot but i really think no one does in
the universe(blank world) wherever

n i just live life with people who aren't logical not bookwise but life wise

i feel like they're holdin me back from fulfilling my extent

not to brag (rather i give a f**k) but i feel like i'm superior to everyone i meet down the road i feel like no one is up to my level of looking at things

its confusing

Edited by Gvyll - April 05 2007 at 2:40am
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:45am
I should rephrase that, when I said im a pessimist I meant it like a domino effect. For every good thing that happense to me I get 10bad things that happen. Right now im pessimistic because of that maybe its because Im not in love I dont really know.

I say I love my girl all the time but im 20 what do I know about love. My girl is 4steps ahead of me when it comes to love. I would say I cant imagine my life without her because we just click but I click without a lot of girls too so that rules that possibility out.

The only thing that holds me together is my child without her im a deer in headlights.

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:51am

sometimes i look at people n say damn how can that not be obvious to do this then that

n that runs along with this thing that i kno what people think,what they gone say next,how their gonna do it

Thats why i cant find good chicks is cause i can read them well n tell how they act and are at different situations

so its like its boring to be hooked up with them cause i kno what they gone do
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:54am
and i kno what ur thinkin is that u cant always kno but thats just a strange thing i do.i kno it sounds like i'm braggin.but its some weird gift or curse i dont know

Edited by Gvyll - April 05 2007 at 2:56am
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:56am
I feel you on that ^^ Sleepy, I analyze everyone I meet and I also have common sense which makes it easier for me to read situations and people. Im a patient person and I watch what I say every now and again I say what im thinkin too fast and it comes out wrong.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - April 05 2007 at 2:57am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic