Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

am i wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 2:59am
i was just bout to post that damn it 3 6 i got to hit the hay.its good to kno i'm not the only one that think coo coo or highly leveled.n e ways supa and 3 6 holla at yall tommorow
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 3:01am
yea cause i noticed u correct what u say in ealier posts.but on the real good night n have a good day (some old newscaster use to say that)

yet i cant log of because i want to see what yall say but i am now.lolLOL

Edited by Gvyll - April 05 2007 at 3:02am
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 9:19am
wat is a smezz lol  i from florida and we dont say that lol  ad i am 18 just turned and she is 17      but  oay should i question her about it like should i say where u serious the other when u had me on the phone and told some dude to come at 1                or should i just vibe in sho her i can get girls to  cause now i am thinking i might just fck my friend  cause she invited me to her her house and her parents not going to be home
ANOTHER LEVEL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 10:23am
i know   we close like if she having problems or watevr she tell me and stuff   andi go over her house but only when her parents not home lol they dont like boys   idk know its wierd cause i am going to be going on wit my life   cause i have to go to college but she still going to be in high school ya know   its wierd a whole bunch of stuff i got to think about 
but i know i get mad at her orr something she will tell me everything that happened cuase one  time i thought she was beig flaw turned out i was wrong  lol   and its like me and her brothers are getting close know u know so i dont know 
ANOTHER LEVEL
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 11:51am

Interesting.

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 12:02pm
tsoh is the light side, im the dark side
I would smash her friend only cause ive been in this situation before.
It sounds like your close to her but as a friend, I could be dead wrong but thats what it sounds like to me. Your cool with her fams too thats another sign that you could be in her friend zone.

Smut, Smeez, Smeez-mcgee all words to describe a ho.
I also call them 50cent bustoffs (a 50cent bustoff is a cheap ass soda that costs 50cent) because they'll suck you off while you spray them in the face leavin lookin like ice cream waste.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 12:22pm
now i am thinking about it i remember when i told her i was going to chill wit this girl she started asking who it was   then she was like never mind i cant get upset we dont go out     i dont know maybe i am trippin
ANOTHER LEVEL
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 12:51pm
Damn maybe I was wrong it sounds like she got jealous a little bit. If thats the case you should exploit that but be random and subtle. Next time yall chillen just state what kind of girl you lookin for. Make sure what you describe is all of her features and characteristics. Hopefully she will take the bait..it worked for me.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:22pm
so should i mention about that phone situation with the dude    if u want the whole story about it tell me to write it
ANOTHER LEVEL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 1:39pm
so should i mention about that phone situation with the dude    if u want the whole story about it tell me to write it
ANOTHER LEVEL
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 3:08pm
damn dude u 18 n askin for advice (dont take to offense) thats a lil iffy iffy

but listen to what dudes are sayin

i would give u advice but i'm to lazy to devize a planLOL

but just go for it thats all i can say

Edited by Gvyll - April 05 2007 at 3:08pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 3:32pm
yeah i am 18 and j/ i know u mean no harm  lol  but it be hard sometimes thinkin about so much stuff u know  and its always goodto get outside feedback ya know
ANOTHER LEVEL
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 3:49pm
Confusedoh okay

Edited by Gvyll - April 05 2007 at 3:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic