Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Girl issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girl issue
    Posted: April 05 2007 at 9:44pm
My girl who I bang a lot decided that I can't f*** her for a month cause see saw me lookin at a some girls ass It wasn't true I was just daydreaming bout something (not her ass) Damn I'm pissed off. Have ya'll girl ever do that to you.

Edited by 25cent - April 05 2007 at 9:44pm
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 12:31am
I love it when my girl gets jealous or mad at the fact that i look at other girls. That all falls into the common sense thing, which I swear girls dont have. They dont want you to look at other girls so they can have peace of mind. f**k that (chappelle voice), I was placed in the doghouse before because I stared at this girls chest. Honestly anyone would have looked (guy/girl) her rack was stacked, I mean she was walkin slow but her top was jigglin like she was on a trampoline. Anyway we got into an argument about that which led to sex (every debate or fight we have leads to it). Sometimes I just start a fight cause I know where it will end up Big%20smile
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 9:36am

Doghouse? WTF is that? Man,I'm a lil older than all ya'll so I don't play that sh*t. I'm a grown ass man, so I dont do that doghouse sh*t unless me and this chick have been committed for a long time or something. sh*t,if I look at an ass oh well,my girl better be secure enough to know that its nothing but a look. Its not like I went and talked to her. Hell, girls look at guys all the time,they are just slicker at doing it. But us guys barely notice our girl looking at dudes b/c majority of the time we are looking around at something at that exact same time. Hell, if I chick puts me in the doghouse,that reason for me to invite someone over and help me do my time in that doghouse, feel me? Especially if I didn't do what they accused me of, man its almost guaranteed that I will go do it anyway...Unless me and this chick are super committed...

Let me school u young cats on something mayn. REAL TALK right here...I don't know how many of u guys have cars, but I'm sure u don't drive it around w/o a spare in the trunk ya dig....Well, girls are the same way, KEEP A SPARE.....b/c women are funny like that, very moody and will flip the script on u w/the change of the wind. Especially when they're young like a lot of ya'll...Its not til they are older that they are more stable. Now I'm not saying cheat on ya girl, but u keep someone that u know u can call on for ANYTHING u need. And u best believe ur girl, (this is about when someone says not my girl) Uh, yes U 2, ur girl has a n**** she can call for anything too. U just dont' know it....And u wouldn't be in the doghouse if ur real from the start, not saying ur not but just hear me out. Everygirl that knows me knows how I am. They know I'm gonna look, they know that we gonna have to have sex and they are gonna have to give me head...Point blank. They know I love big asses so if a chick has a big ass I'm gonna look. No disrespect, but thats just my PERSONALITY so thats what makes me. The mature women, they know how I am when they date me so there aren't any problems in those areas. The insecure, immature women know how I am so they date me thinking they can CHANGE me...Big mistake, and that goes both ways. If u can't love or be w/the person for the exact way they are, and u think or want to try to change them....then THEY ARE NOT THE ONE FOR U. Get whatever it is u want out of them and let it go, or don't even get started, cut is short before it starts b/c it will be problems in the end....
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 11:32am
Thanks oh wise one, lol at your girl knowing she must give you head from jump. But this isn't an age issue right here, insecurity in women can last up into their adulthood. Every woman has something their insecure about and sometimes incidentally tap into it without knowing it. Like my girl for example she's insecure about her breast size. She's a C cup but when I looked at that other girl's chest who happened to be a double E she felt insecure and she let me know about it.

Insecurity is a funny thing. When I first started dating her, her friends would always say I was too skinny, at the time it didnt mean nothing to me because I was still blastin those cheeks . They were saying I wasent good enough for her and sh*t (that pissed me off). After awhile them skinny jokes starting eatin at me so I went to the gym and bulked up. Now her friends make fun of my muscles but I can see it in their eyes that lustful look. Its hilarious but im not goin threre. Now they say im too good for her (what a turn of events)
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 11:54am
yeah, I know insecurity isn't based on age. What I was saying was its very prominent during certain ages b/c of that STAGE of life they are in. They are still trying to find themelves, and going through identity crises, etc. etc. while comparing themself to friends, tv and whatever else makes them feel inferior....Yes, older chicks have insecurity issues but SOME, and I do stress SOME of them are mature enough to accept their insecurities, understand them, and know how to deal w/them....feel me?
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 12:14pm
well I'll try and apoloygize to her she'll probably forgive me.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 12:48pm
damn she the jealous type huh?

n yea u should apologize women are suckas to that sh*t............if u do it right

Edited by Gvyll - April 06 2007 at 12:55pm
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

damn she the jealous type huh?

n yea u should apologize women are suckas to that sh*t............if u do it right
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic