Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair color and makeup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asiabo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiabo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair color and makeup
    Posted: April 06 2007 at 4:58pm
I recently went platinum blonde with my hair, and I feel that now I need to change my makeup, as I was a brunette before.

I have a cool skin tone, very light. I've heard that I should go for a more apricot-colored blush and maybe a brown eyeshadow.

Any ideas?
Before/After toning with Wella

julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 3:51am
Yes,I know what you mean. When my hair was platinum,I felt I needed to go with more pinkish/apricotish colors so I didnt look washed out.Also,less is more with lighter hair.Like,dark eyeliner and stuff almost looks too gothic for blonde hair,so I used dark brown.
Now my hair is brunette,and I have moved onto more NUDE/chocolate colored make-up.
asiabo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiabo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 6:25pm
alright thanks!
Before/After toning with Wella

SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 11:30am
When I changed my hair lighter I wore alot of peachy gold shimmery blushes and light glossy lipsticks, I went for brown n peaches but now I've changed to pinky shines. I did my eyes with browns and creams. Boots do some good trio eyeshadows with 2 different browns and a cream
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic