Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you make a girl horn*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 3:40pm
there is 14 year olds banging all the time even younger.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

IMa Try not to make fun of you but have you had sex before?

I didnt see how that was funny when I wrote that LOL.
Anyways when I was 14 I was ballen and bangin and findin ways to get money
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 5:58pm
you was doin all that.
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 6:22pm
 Dude the tiimes have changedLOL
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Ya ll wildin if ya ll giving a 14 year old sex advice. Lil n!gga need to be in the gym perfecting his jump shot or sumthin.

You got to man. These days if you think not talking about sex to young people is best, you're going to be the first one blamed when that 14 year old comes in saying: that's not my brother that's my son.
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 7:05pm
dude why yall actin lika age 14 dat young im in highskool
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 7:07pm
it depends where ur raised

to kno that kids do this stuff

in the 7th grade a girl was 13 had 2 abortions n was the honoring and annual "Freak of the City"

still see her in CHURCH some times...................u tell me

Edited by Gvyll - April 11 2007 at 7:12pm
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Ima Try Ima Try wrote:

Keep talking like that and you will be a father before high school is over. Stop trying to be cool because your friends are having sex. You don't know what's it's like to be a father or how it feels to think that you're about to be one.

Also, you are young as h311. What does "I'm in high school" mean? Do you pay rent? Can you afford to have a child? Do you have a car? Do you take care of yourself?

H311 NAW!
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Originally posted by Ima Try Ima Try wrote:

Keep talking like that and you will be a father before high school is over. Stop trying to be cool because your friends are having sex. You don't know what's it's like to be a father or how it feels to think that you're about to be one.

Also, you are young as h311. What does "I'm in high school" mean? Do you pay rent? Can you afford to have a child? Do you have a car? Do you take care of yourself?

H311 NAW!

Im not tryna be cool. who said that dude. What you said is true but you aint got to be so dam strict.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 10:46pm
I'm not knocking you from having sex. Just be careful man. You could end up getting one of these girls pregnant than there you go.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 3:27pm
I learned fully about sex when I was twelve I reasearched about it.
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 3:46pm
lol
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 3:59pm
I even wanted to have but didn't till I was 12
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 8:24pm
i dont believe he started a whole thread about how to make a girl horny im 15 and i had thoughts about it but never got on the internet to reasearch it
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 8:31pm
Don't bring back old topics yo what the heck
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 8:59pm
Age aint nothing but a number i had sex at the age of 13 ( summer of 8th grade going on to 9th) sh*t was whack didnt know wat i was doing and i didnt even nut. But It was all peer pressure, didnt want to go to HS a virgin. But just take ya time ma dude. Theres no rush, sex isnt all its cracked up to be......WELL it is.Cool
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

Don't bring back old topics yo what the heck

Nobody really cares about that in the off topic forum.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 11:30pm
DAMN I WAS JUST BOUT TO STATE THATAngry
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 6:15pm
Oh okay I'm going to bring back plenty old topics in this forum since no one cares.Angry
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 7:20pm
For u 25 cent its a different story.
Pinch
Personal Record: 6-0!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic