Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Problem
    Posted: April 10 2007 at 4:28am
Is it normal to think you have the worst hair? Mine is flat, thin and sparse. My hairline is pretty high up, which gives me a pretty large forehead. My face is also quite round. I don't have a fringe. The last time I tried a fringe it turned out to be a disaster that I had to pin up for a few months. However, I've worked up the courage to try again - with a different hairdresser. Someone told me that Korean hairdressers are especially good - anyone who can support this?

Does anyone have suggestions on how to oomph up thin, thin, thin Asian hair? Or to hide that forehead without my round (not fat =P) face looking fat? I'm also thinking about colour - Asians and purple-brown do go well together, right? ^^

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm a girl.Embarrassed
crong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 9:30pm
You can try teasing your hair, this is a good tutorial http://sloove.livejournal.com/78179.html

Of course, it might do some damage to your hair depending on how much you tease and how often, but I've been doing it frequently for a short while and haven't had any problems yet.

Hope that helps.

Edited by crong - April 19 2007 at 9:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic