Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HEALTHY Snacks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brunett_bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brunett_bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEALTHY Snacks
    Posted: April 10 2007 at 7:19am
Here are some healthy snacks:

-Carrots with a tbspoon of lowfat ranch dresing
-tomatoes and crackers(tomatoes are only 25 cals each!)
-low fat yogurt and celery sticks

Just take any food or veggie that you know is healthy and pair it up with somthing else thats healthy like solid and liquid

Edited by brunett_bunny - April 10 2007 at 7:19am
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 11:51am
I also enjoy the 100 calorie snack bags that Nabisco put out. Hostess now makes 100 calorie snacks as well so you can have something sweet but control your portion and calorie intake. 
Follow Your Bliss
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 1:49pm

Quaker Mini Delights only 90 calories in a pack

MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 10:38am
The 100 packs are great and I really like the Quaker mini delights.  A few other options are dried and fresh fruit.  Both are delicious and great for you! I also like graham crackers, pretzels, low fat cottage cheese and yogurt or even fat free pudding. These are all easy to find and great to grab on the go. 
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 4:49pm
I usually stick with yogurts mainly of the trix variety it tastes good and it only has 110 calories.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic