Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cowboy Boots?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
allyssa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allyssa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cowboy Boots?
    Posted: April 11 2007 at 1:15pm
Are cowboy boots still in or not? I bought mine last year but I never got a chance to wear them because I was pregnant (feet swell)! If they are in how would you wear them?? Does anyone have any links that shows some ways to wear cowboy boots? Thanks...allyssa
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 9:57pm
No they are not. Specialy this time a year. But I guess that depends on the area where you live. In the major cities (New York, Miami, California) they are not.
charlott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 12:31am
Cowboy boots generally stood out because they had no zippers or shaft. They were also equipped with heels. The shape of the toe was out of the ordinary.These boots are meant to protect their feet from the harshness of the road when they are riding.

boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2012 at 10:41am
If you live in Texas, cowboy boots are always in style! As a northerner living in Texas, I have found that I absolutely love my cowboy boots. A good pair can last forever, and they go with jeans perfectly. I think no matter what the current trends or where you live, if you're confident you can pull off cowboy boots.
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2018 at 3:59am
Try this brand! They have wide choices of boots especially cowboy ones. 
The Window Shop Cafe - https://www.windowshopcafe.com/

Hope this helps!
Window Shop Cafe - www.windowshopcafe.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic